Search results

1. P

TV Series Suggestion Please

Aha, will most certainly do. Thank you :)
  2. P

Hometheater setup - help needed pls

Whoa! you just defined a hobby without actually defining it. Beautiful.
  3. P

TV Series Suggestion Please

Some of my favs and recommendations - Sherlock Line of duty House of cards (didn't watch the final season. The episodes directed by Robin Wright need special mention) Hannibal (I watched majority of the episodes while I was high - it was like watching art unfolding) La Mante Suburra Dexter (the...
  4. P

Need advice for my first DAC/AMP set up

Got it. So inter-branding needs a nuanced technical knowledge to figure out the right pairing between components. I also get what you're saying about upgrading the amp for DX3 pro+ - if at all required (for any future headphones I may buy), I will have to go for next class of amps and otherwise...
  5. P

I appreciate all the responses. For now, I am going ahead with DX3 pro plus with an option to expand in future. One question : while stacking, do we always need to go with the same company components or can we mix and match? For example : can I use Schiit Magni 3+ with DX3Pro +?
  6. P

Thanks for sharing this. Unfortunately most of the electronics are ridiculously expensive in India (both in direct comparison after currency conversion and monthly salary/cost ratio). DX3 Pro plus converts into $268. This is the reason I look for chances to get some of those from overseas.
  7. P

Thanks for pointing this out. It's easy to miss this detail.
  8. P

In case it helps in your suggestions, I am using this cable (I got high once and slept off and the laptop ended up landing on the connected headphone pin forcing me to get a replacement cable).
  9. P

Thanks a ton. I will try this. I see that you enjoy Atom DAC+. Would you still suggest Schiit Magni/Modi over Atom+ and DAC+? Whoa! these are definitely out of my budget, but I appreciate your suggestion. This again is costing about $300. Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately I can't...
  10. P

This is an interesting recommendation, but after reading Amir's review of DX3 pro plus and going through the comments in that specific thread, especially the meme with ES30/DX3 pro plus, I was confused and hence the question. I will definitely give this a shot, thank you.
  11. P

That would be Macbook Air/iPad Air 3. I happen to have Fiio E17 (bought this a couple of years ago without an iota of knowledge). Recently learnt that it could only support headphones with input impedance up to 150 ohms. So started looking for options and stumbled up on this treasure trove.
  12. P

Sure, I will take a look at this, thank you.
  13. P

Hello All, I am a noob to AMP/DAC world and in the process of adding desktop DAC/AMP to squeeze more juice out of my Drop Sennheiser 6XX. Current budget : USD 200. IEMs and headphones I own : Etymotic ER3XR, Shure SE215, Audio Technica ATH-M50X, Drop Sennheiser 6XX, Lypertek Tevi Pureplay Z3...
Top Bottom