Search results

1. G

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

Thanks for some input. I haven’t been quite content with subwoofer before without dsp, so I think that if I’m going with subwoofer I will have dsp and perhaps Dirac. If so no problem using integrating a 8030 with for example a Xtz subwoofer?
  2. G

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

I currently have a pair of Dynaudio Xeo 2 in my living room. They are connected to tv, streamer (USB) and CCA, and TT through Dynaudio Connect. I have a pair of the tiny 8010 at my desk which I just love, within its limits of course. It has attracted me to go with Genelec for my living room/TV...
  3. G

$500 amplifiers to test and review?

I will do that in the morning. Here are some measurments from Swedish publication hifi & musik (09/18)
  4. G

$500 amplifiers to test and review?

How about Xtz Edge A2-300? https://www.xtzsound.eu/product/edge-a2-300
  5. G

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I use mine with HD650 listening mostly to classical music with lots of dynamic range on low gain to what I feel is uncomfortable levels around -20 db
  6. G

Yeah, I'm slightly mad, but on the other hand its not like i'm lacking amps to use haha. All I know is that I have lost all trust in Audioponics, and that the DX3 is the last thing I buy from there.
  7. G

Very much more luckier it would seem. Just got noticed that shipment that was going to arrive today will be delayed YET another 15 days. Audiophonics have been extremely vague in their communication about this, and each time I have asked they have said 15 more days, regardless of when I have...
  8. G

While I agree with Bigsy that the DX3 if it have excessive clicking in normal computer audio use-cases, this is a problem with the product as a general product. Hopefully Topping will be able to solve some of these issues. However it is equally important to stress the use cases in which it...
  9. G

Lucky you! I ordered on the 8th and still waiting.
  10. G

No still waiting. Did you also order from Audiophonics? I pre-ordered the first day it became available on the site but I might still have missed the first batch then.
  11. G

I ordered from there. Not being sure of it but think that they still wait for their first batch. They will arrive to Audiophonics on December 12 from what they have told me.
  12. G

Also haven't received it yet and contemplating my options to cancel my order. On the one hand, there might be a fix soon. And on the other I will, at least in my current situation only use it through a Roon endpoint upsampling everything to DSD128. Would I still have clicks between every song...
  13. G

But I understand Alex Rus question as "Is it possible to listen to DSD through headphone out without it being converted to PCM before analog conversion?"
  14. G

Hm, yes I didn't take a chance and ordered a remote. Well, perhaps it will prove wise to have a second remote as it's very small and I might loose one.
  15. G

Ordered one from there yesterday. Took the opportunity to order a D10 as well. Thankfully they shipped the D10 directly so I will have something while waiting for the DX3 to come into stock
Top Bottom