Search results

1. Bling Guy McSqueezy

er2se + Meizu dongle === problem?

Hi friends, my first iem on the way down Drop - Etymotic ER2SE. Looking for a recommended amplifier / DAC for them. I live in Israel and the Chinese Apple dongles sold here are a less successful and weakened model compared to the Vietnamese model sold in US. I ordered the MEIZU dongle from Ali...
  2. Bling Guy McSqueezy

please please help me out - 6xx + pc38x , need dac and amp.

Hi friends, I'm been on a two month search for the perfect DAC and amp for my new 6xx. I'm so tired, and the fact that I'll have to pay high taxes and quite a few shipping fees for SCHIIT products, make it even more painful. I have 6xx and Drop PC38x for gaming with a built-in microphone...
  3. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Asgard 3 paired with Modius / Modi / Chinese DAC?

Hi friends, a few days ago I received my first quality headphones - 6xx. I am considering purchasing Asgard 3 + Modius but want to ask if Modi 3 will do the job too? The headphones are currently connected to the Asus TUF X570 GAMING motherboard with the Realtek A1200, and it sounds pretty...
  4. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Found a good store for DIY.

Found a good store for DIY. https://www.lautsprechershop.de/intro_m_en.htm
  5. Bling Guy McSqueezy

OK - need a DAC & AMP for 6xx's

I just got my first serious new headphones - 6xx. I am currently connecting them directly to the motherboard - the sound is amazing! But I'm sure an external DAC and amplifier will give me a lot more. I considered purchasing the Schiit Modius + Asgard 3. The final price came out to me at...
  6. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Can barely breathe... 6xx

finally it's here. the kph30 are for my dead as a little present. God, what a difference between 6xx and pc38x. It's crazy ... I finally understand what everyone's talking about. What? Sundara? qc issues? 350$ before shipping and taxes?!! Who needs more than that? Headphones for $ 1000 or $...
  7. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Extremely disgusting acoustics. I have to make a change.

Hello everyone, my second post on the forum. I think this will be a short and quick consultation that will put my head in order. Again apologizing for my mediocre English. My room is 12 square meters in size. Extremely disgusting acoustics. Sounds very hollow and noisy with an echo no matter...
  8. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Suggestions for first Mid-Fi listening system?

I would like to start with a greeting from Israel and say that this is the place I feel most comfortable receiving real advice from, because it is the most professional place for the audio around the internet AFAIK :) As of today, I bought Sennheiser x Drop 6xx headphones and they are on their...
Top Bottom