Search results

1. Bling Guy McSqueezy

er2se + Meizu dongle === problem?

Hi friends, my first iem on the way down Drop - Etymotic ER2SE. Looking for a recommended amplifier / DAC for them. I live in Israel and the Chinese Apple dongles sold here are a less successful and weakened model compared to the Vietnamese model sold in US. I ordered the MEIZU dongle from Ali...
  2. Bling Guy McSqueezy

please please help me out - 6xx + pc38x , need dac and amp.

Hi friends, I'm been on a two month search for the perfect DAC and amp for my new 6xx. I'm so tired, and the fact that I'll have to pay high taxes and quite a few shipping fees for SCHIIT products, make it even more painful. I have 6xx and Drop PC38x for gaming with a built-in microphone...
  3. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Asgard 3 paired with Modius / Modi / Chinese DAC?

Asus TUF GT501 case, PNY 3080Ti, AMD 5800x, Arctic Freezer Liquid Cooler 280
  4. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

the modius is akm chip. i think its old .
  5. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Thank you my dear friend - it helped very much.
  6. Bling Guy McSqueezy

I swear to god that I NEED the Asgard 3 and eventually buy it, but so confused about a DAC for 6xx. So many DAC chips ... ESS9038PRO, AKM4493, etc... I don't know what to do. Exhausted AF TBH.
  7. Bling Guy McSqueezy

thanks for your time to write this. appreciate it a lot. so basically, if I want better a better dac so just buy a cheap one. yes? even a cheap one that outside the PC case is better right?
  8. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Hi friends, a few days ago I received my first quality headphones - 6xx. I am considering purchasing Asgard 3 + Modius but want to ask if Modi 3 will do the job too? The headphones are currently connected to the Asus TUF X570 GAMING motherboard with the Realtek A1200, and it sounds pretty...
  9. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Found a good store for DIY.

Found a good store for DIY. https://www.lautsprechershop.de/intro_m_en.htm
  10. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Suggestions for first Mid-Fi listening system?

you are the best person ever sir. thanks a lot for your time and efforts. greetings from Israel!
  11. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Guys need your honest advice as I need and amp and dac for my 6xx. Budget around 400-500usd
  12. Bling Guy McSqueezy

By mid-fi I meant mid-level audio products. In terms of price and in terms of quality, etc. For example if we are talking about an amplifier - then a medium amplifier, at a medium price with medium performance. Why do people go crazy because of this someone can explain? Like where does that hurt...
  13. Bling Guy McSqueezy

OK - need a DAC & AMP for 6xx's

Hello dear friend. My mobo is asus tuf x570 wifi I got the 6xx today. Don't know, maybe Modius + Asgard 3 and go balanced?
  14. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Why do you keep talking like that? Aren't you taking this a bit far? Our friends here already told you that I am new to this hobby and that English is my second language.
  15. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Can barely breathe... 6xx

Thanks to people like you I always come back to this forum. Thank you! I would love for you to send me the priests you have. I have this equalizer - but it has no idea how to use it yet. If you and the forum members who see this post have the option to send me that I can just upload and enjoy...
  16. Bling Guy McSqueezy

I mean DAD - sorry mate. will edit the post :-) thanks!
  17. Bling Guy McSqueezy

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

Hello, today came my first serious new headphones - 6xx which I realized are pretty much the same as the 650. I have the equalizer - but need help. How am I supposed to run these filters? What to click on? I would love a picture or an explanation if it is not difficult for you my friend. I...
  18. Bling Guy McSqueezy

OK - need a DAC & AMP for 6xx's

I just got my first serious new headphones - 6xx. I am currently connecting them directly to the motherboard - the sound is amazing! But I'm sure an external DAC and amplifier will give me a lot more. I considered purchasing the Schiit Modius + Asgard 3. The final price came out to me at...
  19. Bling Guy McSqueezy

finally it's here. the kph30 are for my dead as a little present. God, what a difference between 6xx and pc38x. It's crazy ... I finally understand what everyone's talking about. What? Sundara? qc issues? 350$ before shipping and taxes?!! Who needs more than that? Headphones for $ 1000 or $...
Top Bottom