1. A

Quobuz App-Teac DAC recognition?

Where on the Quobuz App would I set up a new Teac DAC streamer? Thanks all
  2. A

RME ADI-2 DAC troubleshoot help

I just realized that thanks I let them know
  3. A

I figured it out….had the digital cable coming out of the Subwoofer out instead of Coax I’m an idiot thanks for all the responses you guys are awesome
  4. A

I did I posted on the RME Forum waiting for responses thanks
  5. A

I removed the Digital cable and inserted optical cable from BluOS to RME & it’s now working….so Oppo digital cable to RME works and Optical cable from BluOS to RME works just not Digital Cable from BluOS to RME….Bizarre! Lol
  6. A

can u run me thru how I can change both on these menus it’s really confusing thanks so much! I can’t find a way to change the clock or unmute Output
  7. A

I saw that thanks, any clue how to manually change the clock on the RME?
  8. A

How do change the Inputs on the RME…I’m using Coax out of the BluOS & that’s what RME is set on….
  9. A

I did, then it worked fine, got equalizing bars on the RME….when plugged digital cable back into BluOS Node 2i I just get this blanks screen where it should be reading 24/96 bit rate etc. it’s just not recognizing ANY signal….
  10. A

Fix your RME ADI 2 - FS DAC sound.

I’m trying to get my BluOS Node to play thru my RME ADI-2 DAC but no luck, keep getting this screen, tried resetting my BluOS but no luck. Then took my digital cable out of BluOS & put into my Oppo & the RME worked fine…sooo frustrating…
  11. A

That’s what I did & it worked thru the Oppo…just can’t get to play BluOS thru it. I reset the BluOS no luck still getting this screen……
  12. A

I did no luck still but thanks for trying to help
  13. A

Unplugged BluOS still not working arghhh!
  14. A

Took cable out of Oppo connected back into RME….still nothing gotta be something SIMPLE on RME settings sooooo frustrating lol
  15. A

Now that it’s working via Oppo should I just try and plug in the BluOS again?
  16. A

Ok I’ve got the RME working thru the Oppo player
  17. A

Yes remote is set on Coax, also thanks for so much for trying to help me!. Gonna unplug Streamer now and plug into my Oppo CD player
  18. A

I can try that but this is the screen where it should show it’s reading the bit rate
  19. A

Meaning take the digital cable out of the BluOS and put in my Oppo player and run that thru the RME? I can try that I just think my RME is not set right it’s very confusing to operate around the menu settings
Top Bottom