Search results

1. M

BOXEM Audio | Arthur 4215/E2 Purifi Amplifier | Owners' Thread

I use Supra-cables because they are made in sweden, a couple of hours drive from here.
  2. M

Lumin U2 or Lumin U2Mini ?

It's good for me too read posts like yours, makes me stay on target for new speakers and not end up and buy expensive (but beautiful) streamers and DACs.
  3. M

Schitt Kara, RME ADI-2 DAC and volume level

Thanks for info. I had time tonight too try some other settings. But I only have +13 on my. Maybe it's a limit on DAC FS?
  4. M

I decided too build a set of cables (done it once before for my power amp) and the connectors showed up today. Im not good at this but its really fun :) The volume is higher but i need to adjust some more i think. :)
  5. M

I read that in the manual but didn't think it would have that big impact. I have to order a set of new cables then :) Thanks!
  6. M

I'm doing RCA out on the ADI since i didn't have another pair of XLR-cables at home. Is it worth trying to go with XLR?
  7. M

4V? Thought 2V where max. I will look at this weekend probably. A little to tired this week too start new projects but i'm happy that you taking your time to answer :)
  8. M

I use it as a pre-amp instead of the ADI-2 since I wanted at least one more analog input (now I got plenty) and the kara also had balanced input/outputs.
  9. M

I have a multimeter but not correct cables i think. And it seems to be a bigger project than I thought from beginning. Thanks for input!
  10. M

Not sure where to put this question so I try in the section :) I got my Schiit Kara yesterday and connected my RME ADI-2 DAC to it (Which I had as both Preamp and DAC before). In the ADI-2 I changed Ref Level to 7dBu and volume to 0 dB. On the Kara I had to set the gain to High and crank up...
  11. M

BOXEM Audio | Arthur 4215/E2 Purifi Amplifier | Owners' Thread

I received it last week and have peeked in the box so everything looks good but i've not set it up yet. Does it still count as i'm an owner? ;) Need to clean up in my mediabench before I will set it up. It will happen in coming weekend or during the eastern. Been some busy weeks at work but I...
  12. M

Purifi Eval2 on lower volumes - will it be overkill?

FYI. I ordered it yesterday.Exciting time ahead :)
  13. M

I'm not so used to this Audiophile-lingo(yet), What do you mean with honest? If the source is bad, it will sound bad? :)
  14. M

Im building from scratch. Do you think it Will sound muffled on lower? Or is it depending on what other stuff I got in the chain?
  15. M

I've started a thread where I looked for a pre-amp for an Eval2-poweramp. I've made my decisions on how to solve that part. :) But, since i'm not able to test it i'm doubting if i'm going to go on with an order since i'm worried how it will perform on lower volumes and if it's overkill for me...
  16. M

Pre-amp for Purifi Eigentakt Poweramp

That one seems really nice. Even if the price was OK it's almost above my budget at the moment. Swedish krona is under the ice :)
  17. M

Yeah. Noticed that one. But that does not have Headphone amp. But soooo close :)
  18. M

Thanks. But availability of Schiit in Europe is so-so. Even if it's better now than before... And I changed now in my first post that remote are almost mandatory in this case...
  19. M

I dont want or need a computer connected to my audio-system :)
  20. M

I'm pretty sure i'm going to buy a Eigentakt poweramp soon and I need a preamp for it. I've been suggested a RME ADI-2 DAC FS which is VERY intresting since it got DAC, Headphone-amp and also XLR-outputs. It's just one thing (i think it's only one thing now :)) that stop me from taking the...
Top Bottom