Search results

1. Klonatans

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

Unfortunately no Topping Tune for Mac, no EQ use with optical or coax and the software might be half-baked so far, however it's a good trend to have EQ in an affordable DAC.
  2. Klonatans

Adam or Neumann for a small office?

A7V is very similar in size compared to KH150, however twice as expensive. On the other hand KH150 has more LF extension (39Hz flat) and probably there's no need for a subwoofer that's an additional cost.
  3. Klonatans

RME ADI-2 DAC FS - AKM Versus ESS Measurements (DAC, Preamp & Headamp)

Thank you for the answer. It's not that something is wrong with ADI-2 DAC FS, I just wanted to be aware that there's no imminent release of a new DAC just before I buy the device.
  4. Klonatans

RME ADI-2 DAC FS - AKM Versus ESS Measurements (DAC, Preamp & Headamp)

Hi @MC_RME, I'm thinking about buying an RME ADI-2 DAC FS because of its integrated PEQ that is missing in my current DAC/preamp. Do you have any plans to release an updated or brand new device in the near future?
  5. Klonatans

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

XTZ 99.36 FLR 2021 for 1169,77 EUR (23% off). https://www.xtzsound.eu/9936flr2021#!/99-36-FLR-2021-Gloss-Black/p/454124232
  6. Klonatans

Wiim Pro Plus for 211,65 EUR on Amazon Germany.
  7. Klonatans

Adam A7V Measurement Report | Released

The process is described in Paragraph 3. https://www.adam-audio.com/content/uploads/2018/03/adam-audio-sub8-subwoofer-user-manual-en-de.pdf Basically you send analogue signal from your source to the sub and connect your speakers to XLR or RCA output of the sub.
  8. Klonatans

DACs with built in PEQ like RME?

Does anybody know if this firmware update concerns Eversolo DAC Z8 too?
  9. Klonatans

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

I have an almost identically looking Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ released back in 2018 and I wonder how it measures and what (apart from appearance) it has in common with Brooklyn Bridge II.
  10. Klonatans

Cat resistant speakers

Canton Ergo 670 DC or Ergo 690 DC. Totally catproof.
  11. Klonatans

Music For Testing Bass

Shed - Hello Bleep! https://tidal.com/browse/track/87378348
  12. Klonatans

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

@amirm There's a typo in Distortion & Power @ 32 Ohm graph: High Pain Power.
  13. Klonatans

WiiM Ultra

It doesn't concern specifically Ultra but rather the app functionality: I'd like to see a basic function - add album to queue - introduced in Tidal implementation of WiiM Home.
  14. Klonatans

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

I come from Latvia (living in Germany though).
  15. Klonatans

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Hi Philipp, we are almost neigbours (especially if you are in Zewen) as I live in Igel. Nice to see ASR folks in the area.
  16. Klonatans

Reliable DAC

I have a rather old Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100. I bought it second hand (so I don't know its age) in 2018 and it still works without any problems. SINAD numbers aren't as good as in the case of more recent DACs from SMSL or Topping, however after swapping it with an SMSL DO100 I couldn't hear...
  17. Klonatans

Qobuz - How to report defective/deficient tracks?

Dear Pierre, thank you for the answer. I hope the label will make these tracks available some day as it's an excellent album.
  18. Klonatans

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

I'm not sure about Qobuz Connect. I have a WiiM Mini and Qobuz works only from WiiM Home app. Tidal Connect works via Airplay from my iPhone though.
  19. Klonatans

Wiim Mini Streamer for 85.59 EUR on Amazon DE: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B09HC5GRKY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3QQTXLMREMCCQ&psc=1 The remote is discounted too.
Top Bottom