Search results

1. J

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Looks like crutchfield has it but they are asking $100 more.
  2. J

I finally decided to order a pair and did that last night from Elac Canada. I was so excited but then I got the email today that order was cancelled because it's out of stock in Canada. Oh well...☹️
  3. J

Yes I do have some absorption at first point reflection on the side wall and ceiling but not sure how good they are.
  4. J

Hey guys great thread I read most of it and enjoyed a lot. So much I learned form this forum. Special Thanks to @amirm to take time out to review these little gems. Okay so here is my situation. Right now I have Energy pro 22s running with Denon avr1712 and a Sub. I use Audyssey XT. I also...
  5. J

Help - Connecting Samsung S20FE to smsl M100 mk ii

Hi guys, I'm trying to connect my Samsung S20FE to Smsl M100 mk ii. I have an usb c cable with the usb c to micro usb adopter that goes into from phone to in 1 in the M100. The second micro usb port labelled Aux/Power is connected to a 5v charger. Then rca out is connected to the amp. But...
  6. J

Connecting Android phone to a stereo amp

Thanks for the reply. Yes that's what I'm doing right now. But I was wondering if there was a better way. Are there better usb c dac? Or any other usb dac will work.
  7. J

Connecting Android phone to a stereo amp

Hi guys, New here. I have a Samsung Galaxy S20FE that has usb audio only. I want to connect it to My old NAD integrated amplifier that has analog inputs only. I don't want to use Bluetooth streamer since I want to take advantage of Apple music lossless audio. What's the best way to connect, it...
Top Bottom