3. S

miniDSP Flex

Roon on a PC can be used with the Flex through the usb input
  4. S

miniDSP Flex

oks, thanks Good ! 121 points only 270€
  5. S

miniDSP Flex

…can you put a Link to the digital Flex model? It's that from my country I can't find anything and I don't get that model, thanks And we have an approximate price (and date for shopping?)
  6. S

miniDSP Flex

Okay, friend Rho confirms that it will have two digital outputs so I can do it if I get another Dac, which cheap Dac will have the same latency as my D90SE? because another one is very expensive. Thank you
  7. S

miniDSP Flex

We will have to wait for the final version. Anyway, my Subwoofers have to enter the signal through XLR, (I can't use RCA that is already occupied by the AVR cables), And I can't use the rear Crossover either, since I have to leave it fully open so that the AVR (home cinema) decides, that is...
  8. S

miniDSP Flex

I think this will be the perfect solution to continue using the Topping D90SE and continue to be at the top of the Dacs list. We already have a plan!
  9. S

miniDSP Flex

this answers my questions , wow , thanks
  10. S

miniDSP Flex

I have had the Topping D90 and I have changed it for the D90ES: I have gained a lot: more detailed high zone, clearer and more precise mids, more controlled and dry bass. I don't want to lose that. And I don't know if using my Dac D90SE first, then entering the Flex through analog and exiting...
  11. S

miniDSP Flex

I don't like the idea of more gadgets but even gaining the good of Dirac I will lose the great of Dac ToopingD90SE, I don't like this at all Sources to make this graph: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?attachments/best-audio-dsp-review-png.101066/...
  12. S

miniDSP Flex

Hello Gorgonzola, and in this way I would still have the two XLR outputs of my Dac, where do I plug the subwoofers? I need two outputs and a calibrated subwoofer, or two subwoofers since I have one on each side and I could make speaker L + subwoofer L and speaker R + subwoofer R I'm...
  13. S

miniDSP Flex

hello, I have a Toppind D90SE so we are in the same situation, I have decided to buy this Balanced Flex MiniDSP, and use the Topping as a Dac (since it is superior), after the Topping pass it through analog XLR to the MiniDSP and from there to amplifier and subwoofer/s. But I don't know what...
  14. S

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

I use Roon, but I take it to my Dac Tooping D90SE from the PC via USB to the Dac. So I will be able to continue using it, and I understand that my Dac is better than the internal MiniDSP itself. I would use the Flex as a preamp and as a room equalizer
  15. S

Understood, well the play like this is fine, thanks
  16. S

Antonio, I don't understand your selection, do you enter through “in 1” and exit through 1 - 2 and 3?
Top Bottom