Search results

1. geronimo1958

Revel M106 speaker got dinged.

My relatively new Revel M106 got dinged a bit. The "edge" is gone. Is there any remedy other than some touch up paint? Those responsible will have to pay. If the only fix is a little touch up paint anyone care to guess how much this minor blemish would reduce the value on the used market...
  2. geronimo1958

Extending speaker wire.

I need to extend existing speaker wires. I have run 12AWG Monoprice speaker wire under the baseboard carpet interface for my surround speakers. Currently the speaker wire just protrudes out and I have enough excess speaker wire to make it to the speaker. The speaker wire is white. I would...
  3. geronimo1958

How much of a gap do you have between the center channel speaker and the base of your TV?

How much of a gap do you have between the center channel speaker and the base of your TV? I would like for my center channel to be level with the L and R (40 inches off the floor) channels but more than a 6 inch gap between the center channel and the base of the TV is gonna place the TV rather...
  4. geronimo1958

Does anyone know if the Intel Graphics HDMI on newer motherboards support ARC (Audio Return Channel)

Might finally be a way to use the smart TV (Netflix et al) without a AVR.
  5. geronimo1958

How far off the floor do you place your center channel speaker?

Looking to have a custom entertainment center built. Nothing fancy. I just cannot find a piece of furniture I like and am looking at having a simple one built. So my starting point is this question.
  6. geronimo1958

I am considering some wall hangings

Something like this saddle blanket which is 39' x 68' What should I put behind it for acoustics? It will be hidden so it does not really matter what it looks like.
Top Bottom