Search results

1. geronimo1958

Revel M106 speaker got dinged.

Thanks for all of the responses. I will check with the shop from which I purchased the speaker to see if they have any repair shops they recommend. There should be a walk thru soon with the company that was working in my condo and I will point out the damage their workers caused.
  2. geronimo1958

Revel M106 speaker got dinged.

My relatively new Revel M106 got dinged a bit. The "edge" is gone. Is there any remedy other than some touch up paint? Those responsible will have to pay. If the only fix is a little touch up paint anyone care to guess how much this minor blemish would reduce the value on the used market...
  3. geronimo1958

Extending speaker wire.

I need to extend existing speaker wires. I have run 12AWG Monoprice speaker wire under the baseboard carpet interface for my surround speakers. Currently the speaker wire just protrudes out and I have enough excess speaker wire to make it to the speaker. The speaker wire is white. I would...
  4. geronimo1958

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

Is this the right thing to attach to my speaker wire for attaching to the Buckeye Amp I ordered with SpeakerON connectors? SpeakerON?
  5. geronimo1958

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

Are there any pictures of the rear with speakerON connectors?
  6. geronimo1958

Revel M Stand alternative?

Just got my new M106's and the Revel M stands. Wish I had seen this prior to choosing these stands. Little shocked that it is not easy to pour sand into the stands. Definitely not as stable as my current B&W stands for my CM5's. Has anyone tried to pour sand into the little holes that hold...
  7. geronimo1958

How much of a gap do you have between the center channel speaker and the base of your TV?

How much of a gap do you have between the center channel speaker and the base of your TV? I would like for my center channel to be level with the L and R (40 inches off the floor) channels but more than a 6 inch gap between the center channel and the base of the TV is gonna place the TV rather...
  8. geronimo1958

Denon AVR-X3700H AVR Review

Thanks. I am trying to decide if I want to future proof my setup by getting the 4700 with respect to the Auro-3D.
  9. geronimo1958

Thank you. Does the HEOS function still work when using an external amp? I would think it does. My local sound shop will give me a HEOS speaker which I would like to run in my bedroom.
  10. geronimo1958

Looking at the 3700 or 4700. What do I lose if I run as a processor only by combining with the Buckeye amp I have already ordered? Do the other zones still work? Also I see that the 4700 has jitter reduction. Anyone think that is even audible? I thought I read somewhere on ASR that the...
  11. geronimo1958

Does anyone know if the Intel Graphics HDMI on newer motherboards support ARC (Audio Return Channel)

Might finally be a way to use the smart TV (Netflix et al) without a AVR.
  12. geronimo1958

Hot Rats - best remaster(s)

The 6CD Hot Rats Sessions will include the 1987 digital remix version.
  13. geronimo1958

Would the 6 channel 252 version be a good match with either Denon 3700 or 4700? I plan to run Revel M106's as LR and C205 as the C. Initially the surrounds will be my old B&W CM5's but will eventually be replaced with another pair of M106's.
  14. geronimo1958

Dirac Live for Studio - 30% off - "Stereo" and "Multichannel" (sale ended)

Damn it! Looks like the sale has ended. Anyone know if they run this sale very often?
  15. geronimo1958

Revel sale

Apparently it was a error on the website. I sent them a question and they replied the price is $1750.
  16. geronimo1958

Revel sale

Just checked my local dealer here in Denver (Listen Up) and the F206 is marked down to $999. Is the line being discontinued?
  17. geronimo1958

What are we listening to right now..

Mine should arrive tomorrow.
Top Bottom