Search results

1. A

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

Meh, just ordered one of these. There simply isn't anything comparable at this price, small size and xlr outs...period. I bet next year someone will come out with this, without the volume knob since many of us don't need it nor a remote control.
  2. A

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

I hate to be that guy. Any better value out there if I DON'T need bluetooth, volume knob, remote control? The lxr connection is nice to have. Thanks
  3. A

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Any better value in the world if these can be found for 150 on the secondary market? Also I have a D10, not sure if an E50 would be much of an actual upgrade? Any input appreciated.
  4. A

The once a year POWER CABLE discussion!

Is he the same guy who created the coveted The Gryphon Black Exorcist?
  5. A

Doesn't answer the question, how come none of you bought the ebay listing for the tried and true cure for demons in the audio equipment?
  6. A

You could be the new lucky owner...
  7. A

My favorite is when the company website has a picture of Stark Tower as their research facility.
  8. A

I almost forgot about that part, I haven't broken in the neumann power cable yet. Break in period is something like 127 hours at max volume?
  9. A

You're right GROUNDBREAKING* advancements. Thank you for pointing that out!
  10. A

It's been a year and I know there's been advancements in power cable technology. You have this guy to thank as to why this post was created https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/power-cord-review-section.39359/post-1386542 Currently I'm sitting in my living room ABing some...
  11. A

Help! Neumann KH120 or Kali IN-8 2nd Wave?

Some of these guys are in literally every thread, prompting the same speakers. I'm not even a regular and it's quite obvious to me. You'd think a website like this would weed out these individuals but apparently they're free to be a paid promoter. I've stumbled upon this thread from a generic...
  12. A

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Excuse me I'm a little slow, what's ASIO? Just have it hooked up to a win 10 computer and a couple active monitors via trs.
  13. A

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Love the DAC so far but it's crashing windows 10 fairly regularly. Then when windows restarts there's no audio until I unplug/replug the usb. If this is common, what's the fix? I'm trying to avoid starting a dedicated thread for this.
  14. A

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

I'm wondering the same thing. Plus there may be updates in the C that haven't happened in the B, I'd assume. Also what do you guys suggest for speaker stands for the 8030 about 2 feet high?
  15. A

Kali Audio IN-8v2 (Second Wave) 3-Way Studio Monitor Review

Just got mine in the mail yesterday, so far so good. Now need to upgrade my DAC.
  16. A

(active?) Speaker advice

They happen to be sold out everywhere even at the $399 price so it would appear you got yourself a deal. I'm going to patiently wait for a sale or a deal on a 2nd hand pair. From what everyone is saying online there isn't a speaker anywhere near as good anywhere near the price.
  17. A

(active?) Speaker advice

How are the Kali's working out? I have my eye on the same models for the same home entertainment purposes.
  18. A

2.0 Home theater Active Monitors? 1kish

So far he's down to $1k for the 8040 but they're 8040A's. Still wish there were a couple more choices, especially for a simple home theater setup.
  19. A

I'll try to beat the guy up on price. Btw is there an older series which would be 8040A? If in fact there is, should it be avoided? Too bad you didn't give the KH80 an honorable mention at $500. Was hoping they'd get a pass for being best bang for the buck.
  20. A

Interesting, 3 way Kali's aren't better than the 2 way? I could probably talk the Genelec down to 1k since they've been sitting for a month. There's also a pair of KH80 for 700 that have been sitting. If I can get the KH80 down to 500...
Top Bottom