Search results

1. E

DAC+AMP for Wharfedale Diamond 12.1

Ended up with the Khadas tone board and SMSL A300. I dont have much to compare them to as this is sort of my first system, but I like them. I think that if you dont need the coaxial in, getting the Topping D10/D10s is probably better from what I have read. Hope I have helped.
  2. E

Mounting and placing speakers in a complicate room

I know it will be far from perfect, unfortunately I got no other options other then give up and keep the system as a desktop. Thanks! I barely use the TV, I dont mind it too much. The Tonebaord and whole system is conected to my PC right now, I'm looking to get raspberry PI for the the living...
  3. E

I see no problem doing it, It means they will be some 2 meters high, isnt speaker should be at ear level?
  4. E

Hello, I'm trying to plan the way I going to make my very small living room my listening room. Here is a plan and 3d sketchs of the room. As you can see is it a very irregular room in which I have little play with speaker placment. Speaker placment and their distance from the wall is key so...
  5. E

Would really appreciate your assist =)
  6. E

Hi, I would happy to have your opinion about matching DAC and amp for my Wharfedale Diamond 12.1. I'm on quite a low budget, and ordered the Khadas tone board and now in a look for integrated amp. I have set my eyes on the SMSL A300/da9, and almost made the purchase but then I thought maybe I...
  7. E

Improve music listening with around 200$ - Wharfedale diamond 12.1

Thanks Joe, My idea was to first buy the speakers and slowly upgrading around them, and so amp was my next thought, until i found out that maybe a DAC can improve the overall quality the most. I relate to the view of leaving things separate and looked at the Aiyima a07, and the Schiit modi 3...
  8. E

Improve music listening with around 200$ - Wharfedale diamond 12.1

Hi everyone, I'm setting up a new desktop system and have the Wharfedale diamond 12.1 speakers on order, which I intend to drive with an old JVC amp, mostly for music listening. Is spending around 200$ on a DAC or a DAC+new small AMP (Say the SMSL SA300) a good idea to improve my listening? If...
Top Bottom