Search results

1. M

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

No, they revealed it to the world with a bunch of links that don't tell you a thing.
  2. M

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

This dude is full of it. He's just doing damage control because people are waking up to audiophile BS thanks to amps like these and this forum.
  3. M

Rythmik L12 Subwoofer Review

How high to you have the gain set? I want 2 in my 3800 cuft living room that opens to a kitchen and hallway. I have a minidsp flex 8 with Dirac that ive beem using for a dac and active crossover for my my main speakers that are bozak Symphonies that go down to 30hz. I haven't even tried to mess...
  4. M

Rythmik L12 Subwoofer Review

What size room is your L12s in?
  5. M

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Amplifier Measurements and Review - LM4562 (and OPA2134) option

My a07 is hooked up to 1965 Bozak Symphonies. I'm about to get a second and actively biamp them.
  6. M

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Do I need this thing? Do I need the Flex 8? I have a 2 channel setup with a Raspberry Pi with a Pi2design AES-LITE streaming tidal and files from my NAS to a 10 year old Yulong D18 DAC. My speakers are big old Bozak Symphonies that are soon about to be actively biamped with a vintage (recapped)...
  7. M

SMSL D400ES and SMSL D400Ex

They need to do some hypex modules in those cases and I buy the DAC and amps real quick.
  8. M

Would Sabaj A20a 2022 be a decent upgrade from Aiyima a07?

I am now listening to my replacement a20a. I shipped my defective amp to New Jersey and in under a week I got a new unit. This is a beautiful, well made unit that sounds great. Thank you, Sabaj
  9. M

Would Sabaj A20a 2022 be a decent upgrade from Aiyima a07?

I have now been in contact with a Sabaj rep, we'll see what happens...
  10. M

Just fired up my first ever Hifi set-up. It's OK?

My ears always hurt when listening to music as well and then I got a giant pair of 1965 bozak Symphonies and it was never a problem again. I used to use a tube amp and now I use an aiyima a07
  11. M

Just fired up my first ever Hifi set-up. It's OK?

What kind of music/recordings do you listen to?
  12. M

PI2AES Digital Audio Shield for the Raspberry PI

Yulong D18 (no BNC) this cable should do the trick so I don't have to swap cables when I want to use Bluetooth...
  13. M

In my DAC I have AES/EBU and SPDIF inputs. My bluetooth receiver uses the SPDIF I would like the pi2 to use AES/EBU
  14. M

@Michael Kelly Can I use a coax to AES cable to feed my DAC from pi2AES-lite?
Top Bottom