Search results

1. C

Using a Raspberry Pi as equaliser in between an USB source (iPad) and USB DAC

RockPIS looks kind of promising, and what a pricepoint, albeit there is little focus on i2s out, even from the vendor. I ordered it, thanks for the tip. I did find this thread were "eragefe" seems to be an early adopter and make TDM8 (I anticipate that is meant with i2s_8ch output from Rockpis)...
  2. C

@phofman, I read about the Rockchip64, but could not clearly see how it is a multi i2s device on its output, or how it could be configured via pheriphals to become that. Would you be so kind to grant me a helpful comment? But I have read a little about IanCanadas products over at...
  3. C

Thanks for info. For my study. One question on the fly: Would it be possible to enhance the Linux i2s output to multichannel, at least 4 channels? By reconfig of GPIO pins or whatever? As a custom Linux solution if necessary? It would be more "practical" than using a USB unit - in between RPI...
  4. C

Thanks for sharing, @DeLub. I have a similar need in that I would like to experiment with a dedicated RPI4 that does only the DSPing. It takes 2x stereo input, hopefully on a RPI Linux distro with dynamic samplerate, what is status, @phofman? Then it does its DSP and then send out as...
Top Bottom