Search results

1. tomchr

FS: APx525 w/ DIO option

*** SOLD *** Audio Precision APx525 as follows: Date of manufacture: 2014/11/24 Date of last calibration: 2017/04/28 Included options: DIO (Digital I/O) Included accessories: KeyBox, original shipping box, manual, power cord, USB cable. Condition: Like new. Passes all self tests. Price: $10900...
  2. tomchr

Who are you??

I'm curious for how many ASR members design and/or build their own audio gear (i.e., audio electronics and speakers/headphones). I hope you'll satisfy my curiosity by responding to the poll here. I've chosen to limit the poll to audio gear. If you build your own furniture for housing your audio...
  3. tomchr

Egghead Audiohub in the Philippines

Would any of you be familiar with Egghead Audiohub in the Philippines? What's your impression of them? Tom
  4. tomchr

Neurochrome HP-22 - The $90 high-performance DIY headphone amp

It turns out that high-end DIY actually can be affordable. Who knew?! Build your Neurochrome HP-22 headphone amp for less than $90! I have just opened up for preorders of the HP-22 circuit board and will offer a preorder discount until the boards arrive in stock. I expect to start shipping...
  5. tomchr

TCA HPA-10 headphone amp

Nimble, yet powerful: The Tom Christiansen Audio HPA-10 easily fits in the palm of your hand, yet delivers 1.25 W into 32 Ω and 250 mW into 300 Ω at vanishingly low distortion. The THD+N is below the -112 dBc noise floor of my APx525 and preliminary measurements indicate that the THD is below...
  6. tomchr

Modulus-286 Kit (Limited Edition) - Tested and reviewed by Amir

Folks, Amir is done testing the Modulus-286 Kit (Limited Edition). This means one lucky buyer will have the opportunity to receive a fully assembled Modulus-286 amp, which also happens to be one of the best characterized Modulus-286 amps made. This is #1 of the total of 28 Modulus-286 Kits...
Top Bottom