Search results

1. B

Topping E30 II DAC Review

@Anderlfs hello, forgive me but maybe I expressed myself badly, :) I think there was no need to post the reviews of the yammys, I know what I got, and what sound I went against! I think there is a big difference between cheap speakers (( Edifier ... even if some have said, in other sites that...
  2. B

Hi hello, I noticed one thing, during the listening tests between Fioo Q1mark Il and Topping E30 II. that by adjusting the volume of the FiiO Q1 mark II to the ear, the sound seems better, more musical than the Topping E30 II that I bought. even the volume control with the FiiO seems to have...
  3. B

@Ahmonge ok thanks, then it's not possible for me ,Unfortunately I don't have a separate PREamplifier I could intervene first, on the Gain / Volume of the Active speaker Yamaha HS80M, lowering it all at the beginning and then increasing it, slowly this could be an idea
  4. B

Is "downgrading" from Yamaha HS80Ms + HS8s a bad idea?

Hi @aevai what hissing sound are you talking about? I just don't hear them, and my Yammy HS 80M, for what I paid for them ... they're fine, here in my house (my Hi-Fi ) ... maybe it's your environment It must be said that I do not do mastering :) I use them to listen to my CDs, oh liquid music...
  5. B

@Ahmonge Thank you, I understand ... now with yours and the help of @staticV3 where I had already thanked, in the previous post Mine was an answer to @Veri , nothing more ! ! Thanks again to all of you. now i have another question if I use topping as a smooth DAC, the Volume ? is...
  6. B

@Veri here is one thing as he posted @staticV3 , it would have been easier ;)forgive bye grazie @staticV3 good night Notte
  7. B

@Veri hi, forgive me but in the manual, I only read how to set it up as a DAC , but not how to return to PRE mode can't I see it?
  8. B

Topping USB driver v5.45

:) @Berwhale ...hoibò; not all things are remembered when you are 57 years old ☺️ however installed leaving it turned on no problems found Thanks again HI
  9. B

@Veri , ok thanks a lot for the help
  10. B

Topping USB driver v5.45

Hi all, I have 1 questions for you windows 10 LTSB in use when installing the drivers, the Topping E30 II must remain off, or on :rolleyes: what is the procedure to follow ? and if I have to install a new driver do I have to delete the old one? , or I'll rewrite it above Thank you
  11. B

Did I write something wrong??? Don't any of you topping users have any answers to my elucidations? i am amazed
  12. B

Hi all, I have 3 questions for you windows 10 LTSB in use 1) when installing the drivers, the Topping E30 II must remain off, or on :rolleyes: what is the procedure to follow ? and if I have to install a new driver do I have to delete the old one? , or I'll rewrite it above 2) once in DAC ONLY...
  13. B

Topping USB driver v5.45

hello sorry, but which version would be better? I installed its directly Version: V5.30 where is it written https://www.tpdz.net/newsinfo/680780.html I was wrong, the V5.57 on the first page is better Thanks!
  14. B

JVC VN 700 it's a good buy

@Doodski thank you, the pdf is very useful i know i read it's a tank :) I've tried a Luxman L 3 lately, but I could hear some tube sound, with my Sansui SP 3500 speakers, while with the older brother, 4 VN 990, they were fine. they also offered me a Luman L 230 for 250 euros, but I gave up...
  15. B

JVC VN 700 it's a good buy

Hi, men and women, :)I would have a JVC VN 700 at 150 euros, unfortunately the price in Italy is high on vintage, now there is very little, this series fascinates me (I had the older brother 4 VN 990 and sounded awesome I wanted to know if it's a good deal, .I find myself without...
  16. B

Opinion on IMG Stage line STA-400D amplifier with Hypex modules

fine thanks , I guess, I'll go with the 400D stage line ;)
  17. B

is anybody there ? that can help an old man .:facepalm: :D:D
  18. B

Hi, I have a question,: rolleyes: I sold my Ancron crown - DC 300 MkIII, and I got some nice money !! therefore, I would have to buy, again, a power amplifier I would have found a used IMG Stage line STA-152 for ... 60 Euro but unfortunately I can not find anything about it, I think it is...
Top Bottom