Search results

1. K

2 headphones, 1 amp?

More curiosity rather than practical application, but is it possible to use 2 headphones in one amp? I have a topping a30 pro with 2 outputs. If I was to use both outputs at the same time on different headphones, would this cause issues?
  2. K

Dan Clark aeon noire?

Hey guys, Has anyone used the Dan Clark aeon noire? Currently I have a sennheiswr 660s paired with topping a30pro and d10. I’m looking for a headphone that is contrasting to the 660s to mix things up. My music preference is quite mixed. Although I do enjoy dark bassy techno and similar...
  3. K

Focal elex in the uk?

I’m from the uk, so drop x headphones are difficult to come by. I’ve been after a pair of focal elex and I’ve just found this uk website. Has anyone used npaudio before? Seems almost too good to be true. (Image attached) Thanks!
  4. K

Prime EQ Plug-In Help

Hi, So what I'm trying to do is use the PrimeEQ by Voxengo plugin with SoundSource. I'm struggling with the install of PrimeEQ. The setup guide is confusing. I've attached screenshots of the guide as well as the files provided. Can anybody tell me what file goes where? Thanks
  5. K

macOS sound source help

Hi, My setup is Sennheiser 660s, Topping A30pro, D10B. I want to EQ my setup on mac. Is there somewhere that I can test if EQing will make a difference? I don't want to commit $100 to soundsource and plugins before I know that its worth it. Thanks,
Top Bottom