Search results

1. K

2 headphones, 1 amp?

More curiosity rather than practical application, but is it possible to use 2 headphones in one amp? I have a topping a30 pro with 2 outputs. If I was to use both outputs at the same time on different headphones, would this cause issues?
  2. K

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Is this amp suitable for 2x bookshelf speakers and 1 sub?
  3. K

Dan Clark aeon noire?

Interesting. Tbh high end headphones baffle me. If you can get very very close to the same sound with eq on a $400 headphone, then why lay out $2000 on a headphone. I understand diminishing returns.. but it seems like there should be some benefit to dropping a couple grand on a set of cans...
  4. K

Dan Clark aeon noire?

Ok cool, so you would say the closed back doesn’t make too much of a difference? I’ve only listened to closed backs with poor quality so I don’t have a good reference point. I’m using oratory eq on my 660s which does make a huge difference:)
  5. K

Dan Clark aeon noire?

Thanks! Bu I think there’s a bit more at play than just frequency response. For example, it’s a closed back… Do you have any experience with this specific headphone? As I have an open back right now, I wonder how it would compare to a closed back.
  6. K

Dan Clark aeon noire?

Hey guys, Has anyone used the Dan Clark aeon noire? Currently I have a sennheiswr 660s paired with topping a30pro and d10. I’m looking for a headphone that is contrasting to the 660s to mix things up. My music preference is quite mixed. Although I do enjoy dark bassy techno and similar...
  7. K

Focal elex in the uk?

Thanks for the great reply. I currently have the sennheiser 660s. I'm looking for another headphone that has a unique quality to separate the two headphones. I was thinking Ananda, as I've heard the soundstage is really big which would be completely different to the 660s. Does the Sundara...
  8. K

Focal elex in the uk?

What would you recommend? I was considering the ananda
  9. K

Focal elex in the uk?

This is an email from them. Sounds alright, but for some reason I get a sketchy vibe.
  10. K

Focal elex in the uk?

Ok thanks. Thought it seemed a bit sketchy. Any idea why they don’t want it retailed over here?
  11. K

Focal elex in the uk?

Here’s the link https://www.npaudio.uk/homepage/focal-elex-in-stock
  12. K

Focal elex in the uk?

I’m from the uk, so drop x headphones are difficult to come by. I’ve been after a pair of focal elex and I’ve just found this uk website. Has anyone used npaudio before? Seems almost too good to be true. (Image attached) Thanks!
  13. K

Prime EQ Plug-In Help

which one is the component file though? lol
  14. K

Prime EQ Plug-In Help

Cool thank you. The problem I'm having is which file goes into which in my audio library. From my perspective, the guide doesn't make it clear which files goes into what folder. For example the component file? Which one is that?
  15. K

Prime EQ Plug-In Help

Hi, So what I'm trying to do is use the PrimeEQ by Voxengo plugin with SoundSource. I'm struggling with the install of PrimeEQ. The setup guide is confusing. I've attached screenshots of the guide as well as the files provided. Can anybody tell me what file goes where? Thanks
  16. K

macOS sound source help

That looks great. Is it easy enough to install? Thanks again for your help
  17. K

macOS sound source help

What plug in do you use?
  18. K

macOS sound source help

No worries. My question now if anyone else can answer is.. if I’m using sound source, do I need to install plug-ins as well? Or can the software be used to eq directly? Struggling to find any clear answers online
  19. K

macOS sound source help

Potentially, as I was loading a preset. Do you use this app? Would be very helpful if I could message you a couple questions if so :)
  20. K

macOS sound source help

I did and there was no audible difference. I don’t know if that is because the demo doesn’t support eq or the lower quality. The whole thing is very vague and mildly frustrating lol
Top Bottom