Search results

1. T

My endgame plan

Hello everyone, I finally chose which headphones are going to be my endgames and want some insights into the electronics or possible mistakes I'm making. I'm planning to own both the Hifiman HE1000 v2 (already ordered with the latest sales at 1300€ brand new) and the Meze Empyrean. Why those...
  2. T

An Amp for the hifiman he1000

Hey, I'm wondering if my topping ex5 could drive the hifiman he1000 and if not what would you recommend?
  3. T

My desktop setup

Hey, I think think that I thought about everything, so I want to be sure that I'm not missing anything before buying the rest of my desktop setup. What I already have: Audio Technica at2020 (mic), Scarlet 2i2, Beyerdynamic DT990 pro (250 ohms), Hifiman Edition XS My planned setup : DAC/AMP...
  4. T

How do I know it'll be good?

Hey, For about three months now, I was learning about Hi-Fi trying to know how you create a setup, and for the most part, I've got the grasp of it but there are some things that are still a total mess in my mind and I don't know how the hell you can choose without making an A-B testing which is...
  5. T

Help to finalize a setup

Hey, I'm here instead of my brother that got some sweets deals on some audio gear and wants to finalize his setup but doesn't know what he lacks. What he got : - a pair of KEF LS50 - Focal Evo 5.1 - Headphones Sennheiser HD660s He would like to use all of that the most optimal way to listen...
  6. T

Which tips for Moondrop Blessing 2?

Hey, I got my new Moondrop b2 and I was wondering which tips should I get for them. I know that it's a really personal thing, but I just want some insights into the brands and good models that are accessible in Europe (because I only found some Japanese brands and I don't want to pay 12 €...
  7. T

Are the Amp/Dac that important?

Hello, I'm newly initiated to the audiophile scene and I'm wondering about some things about DAC, Amp, and preamp. Are they that important or should I spend more in the headphones and give up a bit on the amp? Or should I focus on a balanced setup? To structure a bit the answer here's are some...
  8. T

Help to choose a DAC/Amp

Hello everyone, I'm trying to create my full audio setup and I've already decided on most of the parts, but after pulling my hair off on trying to understand how one should choose his DAC/Amp, I've decided that the best option should be to ask peoples that know how it works. So, my gear would...
Top Bottom