Search results

1. S

New Sennheiser HD490 Pro

Well, well! Look at this: Interested to see if we can get some measurements on this bad boy up in here :)
  2. S

Best speaker desktop/desk clamp stands?

Hey all - I’m going to be getting a very large desk soon which is going to allow to me to put my Neumann KH 120’s in a much more optimal position than they are today. Only downside is I’ll need to move on from my Ultimate Support stands that they’re on today and on to either desktop stands or...
  3. S

Connection question: Neumann KH 120 with KH 750 sub

Hey all! I recently bought the KH 120’s as my studio monitors and absolutely friggin love them. I’m currently using the pre-out XLR’s from my headphone amp to drive them and it works perfectly. I’ve been toying with the idea of the adding the 750 sub to really complete the setup but am unsure...
  4. S

Audioengine A5+ upgrade?

Hey all - I’ve had my Audioengine A5+‘s for quite some time now and am thinking of potentially upgrading. While they’ve been good speakers, I’ve started to notice they’re a bit muddy/bassy and want something with more clarity. I’ve been using them as my desktop speakers and want something that...
Top Bottom