Search results

1. S

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

Anyone using these for home theater? Currently have the Gen 1 Klipsch RP8000F's and center which I know measured terribly on here but have been OK for home theater usage specifically. Curious how much of an upgrade we'd be talking here for Home Theater .
  2. S

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

Nah didn't create any issues - just re-measured with the MA 1 and everything sounds fantastic.
  3. S

Got my new desk in and everything now setup exactly as I want it. The KH 150’s + 750’s are just out of this world.
  4. S

New Sennheiser HD490 Pro

Well, well! Look at this: Interested to see if we can get some measurements on this bad boy up in here :)
  5. S

Neumann KH150

In my opinion, yes, but this is vs. the KH120 A and not the II. Also, not blind tested/level matched/etc
  6. S

Neumann KH150

I contacted a dealer in the US and haggled with them a bit to get the speakers for close to $300 off each ($550 off total). It's def possible but difficult. Makes the speakers even more worth it if you can get that type of deal. And I'll be getting rid of my KH120A's for about $1k soon as well...
  7. S

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

But you wouldn’t buy it anyways cuz you know it won’t be aluminum anymore ;)
  8. S

You set it once and forget about until you change their position on your desk or move somewhere. So....if you're staying put for awhile it's likely you set it and its good for years to come. Really not a big deal as far as "ease of use"
  9. S

Neumann KH150

Enjoying my KH 150’s and full system on this Friday evening. As you can see, the desk is PACKED. Going to be getting a close to 8 ft desk and hopefully a lot of cable management to really clean things up at some point this month. Until then, loving the sound all the way through! Happy Friday
  10. S

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Same. I have a Sennheiser 660S that I keep for gaming and then I am selling my Atrium Closed soon. E3 has taken over
  11. S

Even if you had 310's, I think a 150 + 750 will give you an objectively better sound than the 310's with no sub. 310 + sub would likely beat out the 150's + sub (as they should)
  12. S

All good - not offended and totally get your guys' stance on it and I'm in agreement :)
  13. S

Like I said - it was my subjective opinion that was not blind tested, level matched or anything. Totally fine being wrong here and probably am
  14. S

FWIW the KH150 does not sound as dark as my KH120A's. This is anecdotal and not blind-tested and level matched, etc. but there is a significant difference imo
  15. S

Exactly what happened to me. Landscape + a likely price of $3k-$3.5k per speaker (looking at KH120 II, 150, etc. prices) made me go for the 150. They are absolutely fantastic speakers and worth every single penny (pairing mine with two KH 750's). Will be interested to see the 310 II when it...
  16. S

For sure, I know. It's just a bummer size for crazy regular folks that just want the best sound quality on their personal computer lol the KH150's are pretty much the max size my desk is gonna be able to fit but they're more than enough anyways so I'm good with it.
  17. S

If they make it vertical this time, I'd freak out. I doubt it though - probably similar horizontal format and ~$1k more/speaker than the current gen
  18. S

That would be hilarious :D
Top Bottom