Search results

1. E

32 Bit Float Explained

https://www.sounddevices.com/32-bit-float-files-explained/
  2. E

Just took a chance with TigerFox Immerse 360

I have long been a fan of crosstalk cancellation in principle but have generally found the electronic methods to be unnatural and fatiguing. I took a flyer with the TigerFox hoping that it offers a more natural and involving experience — plus it comes with a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. I’ll...
  3. E

Douglas Self Site

Hello all, Every ten years or so, I feel the need to post a link to the Douglas Self website. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have. http://www.douglas-self.com
  4. E

Please suggest some "romantic jazz"...

... for my son's upcoming rehearsal dinner. I have been put in charge of compiling a 3 hour playlist and could use some suggestions. I think instrumental is preferred, but not necessarily a requirement. Thanks in advance! David
  5. E

Should I replace Gigaport HD+ with exaSound e18

Hello All, I am running an Audiolense 3-way active system and thinking of upgrading the multi channel dac. Would the exaSound be an upgrade or more of a sideways move? Both of these dacs came on the market at about the same time (2012). My other thought is to save up for an Okto, which is...
  6. E

Any CBT owners here?

Hello all, A friend asked me for some suggestions to replace his 25 year old set of Polk speakers, and one option that came to mind was the Don Keele designed CBTs I had read a little bit about many years ago. They are just within his budget and should meet his listening requirements. Long...
  7. E

I need help loading firmware on my MiniDSP DDRC-88A

Hello All, Almost 3 years ago, I bought a DDRC-88A for a project that never materialized. I have a use for Dirac RC now, but MiniDSP says the firmware needs to be updated before I can use my machine. I followed the instructions and think I have successfully updated the I/O board to ver. 2.3...
  8. E

Old audio mags -- free to a good home

My wife is getting an early start on spring cleaning and has presented me with a pile of old Stereophile, TAS and Glass Audio mags. If anybody wants them and is willing to pay shipping, I'll be happy to re-home them. Please let me know.
  9. E

3 JBL/UREI 813C Monitors + 3 Fostex FW800 woofers

Hello All, I am cleaning out the basement and need to move 3 of these famous "Time Align" monitors. The cabinets are in good condition but missing the optional grilles. The 2215H woofers have had the surrounds replaced by the local JBL shop. Everything else is original and working fine as of...
Top Bottom