Search results

1. T

Upsample before software PEQ?

Thanks for clarifying. This Roon article was steering me in the wrong direction: https://help.roonlabs.com/portal/en/kb/articles/dsp-engine-sample-rate-conversion
  2. T

Upsample before software PEQ?

Does it help to upsample at all before PEQ? Trying to decide if I should: Software Upsample -> Software PEQ -> DAC w/ NOS filter or Native Sample Rate -> Software PEQ -> DAC w/ Fast filter
  3. T

List of Amir's Headphone PEQ filters

Does it help to upsample at all before PEQ? Trying to decide if I should: Software Upsample -> PEQ -> DAC w/ NOS filter or Native Sample Rate -> PEQ -> DAC w/ Fast filter
  4. T

It could be that the digital style uses a linear filter and analog minimum phase.
  5. T

I received this from the UAPP creator: Here is the link: https://www.toneboosters.com/manuals/TB_TrackEssentials_v3.pdf
  6. T

Hi - I use the Parametric EQ in UAPP and it has three kinds of bell filters -> Analog, Digital and Digital 2. Does anyone know which one matches the Peaking ("Peak/Dip" or "Bell") in the OP? Thanks!
  7. T

Measurement&Review of Luxury&Precision W1/W2 Portable USB DAC-Amp

Anyone know what freqs this L&P W2 oversamples to for internal processing?
  8. T

I am using UAPP on Android with this DAC and it seems the sample rate always matches the source but the L&P W2 always shows as 32 bit no matter if the source is 16 or 24 - is this anyone else's experience? Is UAPP just padding with zeros?
  9. T

Can anyone help me understand the differences between the normal fast/slow vs low-latency fast/slow filters?
  10. T

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

Does anyone know if the volume buttons work in analog or digital?
  11. T

[Advice] THX Onyx vs Hidizs S9 Pro

Curious if anyone has been able to compare these two dacs. I found Amir's review of the S9 but not S9 pro so not sure how they compare. Balanced output is not really a requirement for me since I mainly use the HD-650 and I believe both of these dongles should be able to drive them with their SE...
Top Bottom