Search results

1. N

Fiio K19 looks like a versatile beast

O.k. I won't buy the A70Pro. The same things you can read about the Aune S17Pro. I read the quick start guide but didn't find an answer. Is it possible to dimm the knobs, too or only the display? The bright lights would be bad in a completely dark room. And is hdmi in practice better than...
  2. N

SMSL DO400 Fully Balanced Audio Decoder & Headphone Amplifier

What's the difference between the i2s hdmi input of the Smsl Do400 and the arc hdmi input of the Smsl Do100 Pro in practice? Nothing or less compatibility? I am very interested in the Smsl DO 400 and want to connect it with the TV (hdmi arc). Is this possible or does the i2s have any disadvantages?
  3. N

Fiio K19 looks like a versatile beast

Does the hdmi arc output have the same function like the hdmi port in the Smsl Do 100 Pro? So it is also an input for the TV? I am a bit confused because they call it output. But I think Smsl DO 100 Pro + Topping A70Pro is the cheaper and more powerful solution.
  4. N

SMSL DO100 PRO - HDMI ARC DAC

My situation: TV + Bluray - Player, Apple TV and PS5. My questions: - I connect the DAC with the hdmi-arc-slot of the TV. So I should get the sound from the 3 devices (ATV, Player, PS5), too? Like the optical output? - Theoretically HDMI Arc is better. But do you think there will be any...
  5. N

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Sry. I meant technical performance.
  6. N

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

It seems to be that they are nearly perfect for its price. But planars like timeless, S12 or a Quintet and so on is a clear step above? And the DD king IE600 is another league but for genres like rock and metal maybe too revealing? So that very good technicalities can also be a disavantage?
  7. N

A comparison with the Dx9 would be nice. Does the DX9 improve the sound of a hek stealth because it offers more power? Or should there be no big difference because both of them have got good measurements?
  8. N

But it is truly balanced? Do you think an upgrade to the Topping DX9 makes sense?
  9. N

Hello, I am very interested in the DO400 and I have some questions. I wanted to buy a dac and amp but I think an all in one solution with a remote is better. - Do you think it is strong enough for the HEK Stealth? Does it limit the sound of the headphone? - Do you know better alternatives...
  10. N

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Does anyone of you have bluetooth problems (with the d70pro) and and a clicking noise with no loudness for a short time even with the newest firmware?
  11. N

@ 35:40 min he said that Topping can't handle the treble of the stealth / organic. I wanted to buy Smsl D6s and Topping A70Pro. But I am not sure anymore. The only alternative which is cheaper than the headphone and comes with a remote are products from Gustard or Aune (class a). But then I...
  12. N

I can’t decide between Topping A70Pro and Smsl D6s or Aune s9c. Can you help? They are nearly the Same Price. + More power + USB C + More settings or + whole in one + more premium feeling (remote) + more musicality (?)
  13. N

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

Until know I wanted to buy Topping A70Pro and D70Pro. But I think the Aune S17Pro and Smsl D6s / D100 could be as good (or maybe better?). My questions are: - Does the D6s have got any disadvantages in comparison with the D6 which I owned? - I can't decide between D6s and DO100. D6s looks worse...
  14. N

Could anyone here compare the A70Pro with the Aune S17Pro or Violectric DHA V590 Pro?
  15. N

The D70Pro is a bit expensive in comparison to the A70Pro. If the only point is sound quality with a hifiman headphone is there a big difference between Smsl D6 and D70 Pro or the best thing you can do is to save money and buy the A70Pro and D6 because you haven't got any big disadvantages?
  16. N

Topping D70 Pro Sabre DAC Review

It‘s interesting that the Dac is More expensive although the amp is More Important for Sound Quality. I am Sure this is a very good dac but I don‘t See big advantages in comparison to a Smsl D6: 5V, better measurements (Which is difficult to Hear), 12V Trigger, More Settings, better display. So...
  17. N

TOPPING A70 Pro

Better Smsl D6 and Topping A70Pro or Topping E70 and L70? I think the D70Pro is too expensive.
  18. N

TOPPING A70 Pro

I Think the D70Pro is too expensive or does Anyone Here believe that it in combination with the A70Pro much better than a smsl D6 & A70 Pro? Amp —> good investition, Dac is Not necessary. What do you think?
  19. N

TOPPING A70 Pro

More than 400 € More than the Standard 70s. Worth the Price?
  20. N

E1DA 9038D Review (portable DAC & Amp)

I think it is worth to buy this instead of an apple dongle? If yes: Do you know if it works with a Fiio Ltg cable and the Iphone? I read that not all of the cables are working.
Top Bottom