Search results

1. Endibol

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

But wouldn't that impact the predicted in-room response, so that it will deviate from the graph Amir shows, by showing a small peak at 2 kHz for instance?
  2. Endibol

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

I still don't understand: if you have a dip in the floor bounce at 2 kHz, doesn't this mean that the floor reflects less energy at 2 kHz? How could a carpet help? Would this dampen the reflections OTHER than the one at 2 kHz, so that the peek disappears relative to these other frequencies? Or...
  3. Endibol

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

I am not so sure. Erin says on his website that he doesn’t use Klippel anymore since 2015, but Dayton gear: EDIT: in his latest speaker reviews Erin does mention Klippel.. Now I am confused…
  4. Endibol

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Sure, I would like to donate to support Erin!
  5. Endibol

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Thanks, but this doesn't seem to be the problem...
  6. Endibol

These buttons don't show up on my page. Perhaps because I am located in Europe?
  7. Endibol

I have been looking for half an hour.. still can’t find this “early bird” button… Am I getting crazy?
  8. Endibol

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Thanks, would the digital jitter performance be as good as the analog, or even better?
  9. Endibol

Amir showed 1 jitter graph in his WiiM mini review. To be honest I am not 100% sure whether this is related to the Toslink output.
  10. Endibol

He calls the sound "nasal, lows don't good deep and lack any form of resolution. There is hardly any stereo image, the sound sticks to the loudspeaker" and so on... And mind you, he is talking about the digital output of the Mini, not the DAC output... So yes, he is very wrong indeed! EDIT: I...
  11. Endibol

Yes, your are right about the analogue performance. I meant the digital output of the Mini that would serve as input for the DAC. Hans states that the digital output of the Mini is "bad".
  12. Endibol

It's funny to see that people like Hans Beekhuyzen are convinced that the sound of a WiiM mini is considerably poorer than that of expensive Streamers [edit], due to worse digital output quality. Ironically in one of his other video's he gives the advice that you should spend as much money on a...
  13. Endibol

Ascend Sierra-1 V2 Speaker Review

@amirm Nice review again! Thank you. Don’t you mean, filling that small dip around 3 kHz?
  14. Endibol

Thanks, I overlooked Amir's review. Anyway good to know that the Mini is as transparant as the Pro.
  15. Endibol

@VintageFlanker Thank you for this extensive review. I was wondering, do you think that the WiiM mini would show the same excellent digital performance? I am curious since I have one that feeds my DAC. Thanks!
  16. Endibol

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

And that’s why it’s so important that Amir keeps on testing also very expensive gear. People have the right to know the quality of the products they intend to purchase.
  17. Endibol

Only after testing these expensive devices by Amir we know that we are only paying for looks, not audio quality.
  18. Endibol

I once did, but I regret it now..
  19. Endibol

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

Maybe his sample wás…
Top Bottom