Search results

1. lostone98

Best AVR setup up on a budget?

If I get the Marantz NR1711 Slimline AV what 4k player should I get?
  2. lostone98

Its fine just to have 5.1 and small speakers are needed. They will be up on the wall cant put them anywhere else, I dont need a Marrantz but I have had good luck with them for music.
  3. lostone98

Its just for 4K not interested in 8k, when I say upgrade I mean I can add more speakers in the future. I got the TV and need small speakers as I don't have lots of room, Just need right and left center and sub. Also need 4k player and AVR.
  4. lostone98

I want to be able to add more speakers at a later date, for now I just want right and left speakers, center and sub and more at a later date.
  5. lostone98

I hope i'm at the right place, I have learning difficulties and this stuff just blows my mind. I have a Panasonic Viera TX-55CX802B bought in 2015 and I think it has HDR but if I remember right its for old movies on 4k. We got a Marantz pm6004 amp and would like a av amp for music and movies...
  6. lostone98

Setup for music and gaming.

Won't be using any disc formats :/
  7. lostone98

Is a KEF LS50/Meta ok?
  8. lostone98

Sorry to be pain but if don't have the sub woofer can I still plug the speaker themselves. This should be 101 knowledge I know :)
  9. lostone98

Does the Genelecs plug directly into the MOTU M4 and the sub into the speaker?
  10. lostone98

What setup do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
  11. lostone98

Aren't the Genelecs more suitable for music reproduction then gaming?
  12. lostone98

Does that take a sub? Is that a active speaker so it doesn't need the Motu M4 amp? Ah ok the Genelecs take a sub, what model would you suggest? Thinking of going second hand.
  13. lostone98

Could you recommenced me a 100 watt amp as we listen to music too, which what it would be used mostly for. Thank you!
  14. lostone98

Hello, I don't really need a microphone but I may do some online gaming in the future? I just would microphones with a mic stand too if I do that
  15. lostone98

Is it not better to have a 100 watt amp? I think this one is 50 watt.
  16. lostone98

Which one would be the best choice, the Cyrus One HD vs LEAK STEREO 130 vs PS Audio Sprout 100 Integrated Amplifier's

Sprout100 - PS Audio: £789.00 LEAK STEREO 130: £679.00 Cyrus One HD: £775.00-£599.00 used
  17. lostone98

Which one would be the best choice, the Cyrus One HD vs LEAK STEREO 130 vs PS Audio Sprout 100 Integrated Amplifier's

Which is the best performer, best features and best buck for the value? I don't have a lot of money. I like the look of LEAK STEREO 130 but the PS Audio Sprout 100 seems to do the most. Sprout100 - PS Audio Cyrus ONE HD - High Resolution integrated amplifier STEREO 130 I don't know much about...
  18. lostone98

Whats cheaper and better then the Dragonfly red?

Going to wait till they got the E1DA 9038D in stock.
  19. lostone98

Whats cheaper and better then the Dragonfly red?

I cant find them in the UK for a good price.
Top Bottom