Search results

1. A

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I actually bought a pair and had them up to last year. Bought them because of reviews like those from andrew robinson. They were just Ok was never really wowed by them. I changed them for some arendal's and they are miles better.
  2. A

Buckeye Amps 2024 News and Upcoming Products

Ok now you got my interest :) i eagerly await the details
  3. A

Buckeye Amps 2024 News and Upcoming Products

Why not have a preamplifier instead of an integrated amplifier i already have one of your amps so i dont really need/want an integrated. Basically delete the amp from the integrated and sell it as a preamp
  4. A

Pioneer AVR vs Emotiva Pre/Amp

I will look into this. Thanks
  5. A

I think i am going to take your advice an just hold on to what i have. My system works and sounds pretty good to me. If anything breaks then ill step up.. I just got the upgrade bug i guess :facepalm:
  6. A

I wont be able to try a blind test because of where i am. Unfortunately my amp doesnt have pre outs. That indeed would have made my life easier but i wasnt thinking about these things 10 years ago
  7. A

HI I am new to the forum, but been a long time reader. I have an old pioneer vsx 820k 110W x 5 receiver that i am using to power a pair of tekton M lore's and a SVS sb 1000 pro sub for base. Listening to music and the occasional movie (2.1 Channels only) I was looking for an upgrade and was...
  8. A

Emotiva BasX System -- Perspectives

I am happy for your detailed response and i am new to the forum so even though i am a numbers guy i appreciate the subjective component greatly. Video is important but to be honest i have been running two channel audio for some time (toslink from the tv to the receiver) and i will not be going...
  9. A

Emotiva BasX System -- Perspectives

HI i am presently looking to get the pt1 and the a2 amp to pair with mini lore speakers and a svs sb 1000 sub. The electronics would replace my pioneer vsx 820. Do you think this will be a significant upgrade or it wont make a difference?
Top Bottom