Search results

1. C

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

Will the companies hunt the ASR users now to have legal actions among them? In such an event will Amir be forced to provide someone the IP addresses of people who are logging in here?
  2. C

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

I saw that Steve Nutten burger is having more than 250,000 blind sheeps following him. No matter how loud we bark, its gonna echo only in this glorious cave we are in, unfortunately.
  3. C

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

1000$ is a lot of money for a DAC when it cannot sound better than a 80$ DAC.
  4. C

Canton speakers.

You are free to say that, but to have some value about what you say, that its good, please provide proof. Otherwise, its only as good as What HiFi guys saying I loved the rhythmic impact of a certain speaker! Lol!
  5. C

Canton speakers.

No measurements, no point of talk. Simple. The current Canton line has measurements. Current KEF line has measurements. KEF measures better now, they are better therefore. If after all this advancements, if Canton is not SOTA, then there is no reason to believe they could acheive it in the past...
  6. C

Canton speakers.

Saying that they are nice and having no measurements to show why they were nice is pointless here. Subjectively you can say anything you feel. In reality without measurements to back up what you claim, its hard to believe. If you looks at my KEF R11's measurement, its clear as water that its...
  7. C

Canton speakers.

But remember they were distorting harder than 95 db.
  8. C

Canton speakers.

40 years back there were lot of other brands from Germany itself which measured better than the Cantons. My logic stays, if their current speakers cannot nail distortion, there is no reason to believe their older ones nailed it back then! Anyway without measurements, still there is no proof to...
  9. C

Canton speakers.

There are 100s of flat speakers, but with Cantons they still haven't nailed distortion. It creeps even into their newest speaker. There are literally 100s of German speakers which measure flat on axis. Canton is just one of them. Comparing them to B and W I understand! but with KEF? Both are in...
  10. C

Canton speakers.

true, thats what happens once we move to the KEF R series. No point in discovering something new. I still dont think there is anything that can beat my R11 at its price of may be even upto 10k
  11. C

Canton speakers.

Second hand prices are not real prices of the speakers. Back then it used to cost a lot more. Again, if you dig deep you might definitely find some other second hand speakers which could sound better than these. Depends on how desperate the seller wants to get rid of them.
  12. C

Canton speakers.

I think Canton's top of the line is Reference line and they are bashed over this site for very high distortion in upper midrange. If they are not 'respected' I wonder what from their line would earn the respect from this forum. @BrokenEnglishGuy Do you think Canton can be called state of the art...
  13. C

Canton speakers.

How do they measure?
  14. C

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

@Bozon left the forum I guess, so we never know.
  15. C

How did Jim's profile get deleted?
  16. C

New ASR logo proposal

what do you think?
  17. C

New ASR logo proposal

I wonder why we need to change the logo? Who asked for it in the first place?
  18. C

Properties of speakers that creates a large and precise soundstage

Do we have tests showing the controlled directive speakers were voted by the listeners as more 3D consistently? What speakers were used for testing this ?
  19. C

I also noticed this, infact he was checking the forum every other day. May be he is building on his proof for his claims.
Top Bottom