Search results

1. M

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

I wish more people understood this, you did a great job explaining this in a simple way. I was horrible at technical writing in college, hahaha. This should be a pinned post for every Single ended vs Balanced debate!
  2. M

Agreed My JDS Atom has no issue driving these. High gain at noon on the volume sounds perfect. Thought about "upgrading" but the more I listen the more I love my setup and realize its unnecessary.
  3. M

I thought that was odd too. Maybe the felt is compressed from manufacturing? :rolleyes: For the headband, I had to tighten the headband clamps a turn on each side to lock it in. Overall, the sound is dulled by the tuning filters. Without them, to my ears the sound is better, but is a tad...
  4. M

I'm calling this perfect. I was using Robbo's second EQ, but it was still a tad too thin and hot on the 8th filter. 3.5 was a tad too low. I've settled at 5db for the 7020hz. The 125hz Low shelf at 2.5db really woke these up :D I also run the high shelf at 1db for a tad of sparkle. -9.1 db gain...
Top Bottom