Search results

1. N

Massive bass reverberation

I am a beginner, I see problems from 200hz which comes from the reflection at 2.3ms away, and at 120hz either a reflection at 7ms or a modal resonance in which case they require the movement of the monitors.
  2. N

Hedd 07 wins Monitor comparison video?

I think the time response is the most important element when choosing a monitor.
  3. N

Hedd 07 wins Monitor comparison video?

Hi, I used this video to choose my monitors (as well as other opinions), for that I exported the audio, i recut it to have the same parts of the songs, all put on the same level (so as not to be influenced by the sound level) and compared on a multitrack daw, i listen it and look in spectrum...
  4. N

Amplified Monitoring Speaker Under 1000 € (pair)

It's the Kali In-8 v2. I found them tiring to listen, their only quality is the stereophonic image. I think they are more suitable for hifi listening at least 2 meters away, in a very large room at least 50 m². I had near-field listening at 1 meter in a 30m² room. I chose the Neumann for...
  5. N

After trying the in-8 for a month, I switched to the Neumann Kh120. Kali lacked clarity and was too boomy in my room.
  6. N

Kali Audio IN-8v2 (Second Wave) 3-Way Studio Monitor Review

on the video, yamaha are brighter in the hight frequency, this is from a faster response from twitter, I noticed when comparing the in-8s with my hs50m. The IN-8 sub are audible up to 28hz (not linear) I tested with a sin osc. linearly by ear up to 36hz, where I have a modal resonance of my room...
  7. N

On the video the bass of the IN-5 seems more drier, I'm careful, it's not the same microphone and environement on both videos.
  8. N

After many hours of listening and comparison whit my old Yamaha hs50m, i noticed that there are transients missing in the high frequencies. The cymbals lose a part of their attacks. Despite all the undeniable quality of Kali Audio monitors, it makes me doubt the choice of these speakers for the...
  9. N

Kali Audio vs. Genelec for Home Studio?

I ask myself the same question, but without the sub. I still need bass from the monitors.
  10. N

In europe, Genelec 8030C are also under 1000€ (pair)...
  11. N

I think I will choose the kali in-5 or 8. Which one has the best impulse response and the best frequency balance ?
  12. N

On a review the bass values do not correspond to the manufacturer data. audiofanzine
  13. N

Hello, After 15 years of use, i'm looking to replace my Yamaha Hs50m, which not enough bass for my work (electronic music). I would like to have your opinion, this forum seems serious. The monitors will be near the back wall and in front of the desk, listen about 1 meter away (3ft). I like...
  14. N

why have a waterfall measurement so long? Does it not lack precision?
Top Bottom