Search results

1. T

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Now another problem has arisen. After the optical and coaxial input I had a max signal of 192. Now it is max 98, which is half the value. No matter where the signal comes from. I'm sick of this equipment. It breaks down on its own. When you try to transmit a signal greater than 98, is it silent...
  2. T

I did as you prompted, but to no avail. Other DAC Topping, DP3 computer is properly detecting. So take it easy that the SU is damaged! Thank you for your help.
  3. T

I haven't had audio from NVidia, though there is an option for high quality audio via USB. I turned off NVidia and unplugged the cable. Later I connected to the computer and he didn't see the DAC anymore. I have information on the computer that USB does not see the device - error code 43?
  4. T

The phone also does not recognize the device. Second hand hardware, but it came new and worked properly until I connected it to NVidia shield TV. It's hard! It is probably damaged. Fortunately, I still have DP3 :-). Is it possible to upload software to SU8? Because USB behavior is strange. Once...
  5. T

Hello. First it is unlock, then it jumps to "no signal" then when I connect the USB cable to the computer the display shows 44.1 but no sound because the computer does not detect the SU-8. I tried to reinstall the drivers, changed the USB ports, changed the computer and still no sound. When it...
  6. T

Has anyone had a problem with the UNLOCK display? The other inputs are working. Unfortunately, USB is not. The reset does not help - the DAC USB-UNLOCK-44.1 appears for a while and nothing else. How to unlock it?
  7. T

Of course, that's the first thing I did. I wonder if the internal DAC works when the signal comes from the coaxial or optical input? Because if so, at least in this way I will listen to music. However, I connect my Pioneer N30 via the optical cable and I only have 44.1. After coaxial with DP3...
  8. T

Hello. I have a problem with my SU8. Namely, when it is turned on, there is the inscription UNLOCK, and then only 44.1. This is my message when I turn on the USB DAC mode. Factory reset doesn't help. Two times after the reset, the word DSD512 appeared and it returned to 44.1. I have no sound at...
Top Bottom