Search results

1. Y

A novice question: active speakers + a soundbar vs. 2.1 speaker system + AVR for TV & music?

Thanks again! That sounds good, and I did add Elac DBR62 to my shortlist. I'll just have to look into MiniDSP Flex to figure out what exactly does it do.
  2. Y

A novice question: active speakers + a soundbar vs. 2.1 speaker system + AVR for TV & music?

Thanks so much for such a detailed and prompt reply! So soundbar is out of the question then. I'd say the total budget is up to $1600 tops. Not sure what you meant by streaming devices, but I do use Netflix and also Kodi with different streaming add-ons. So it's either active speakers, like...
  3. Y

Hi all, This probably looks like a stupid question, but I don't have much knowledge, and zero hands-on experience with quality hi-fi gear. I've been reading audiophile forums and equipment reviews for a couple of weeks now, including the best part of the last weekend, but still can't make up my...
Top Bottom