Search results

1. H

Scammer Hi-fi Gear (Sensitive topic)

Thank you for sharing. I am very sorry for your experience!
  2. H

I must agree to your statement, a friend of my also told me to do that and not gambling with second hand stuff unless you tested it by yourself with your own gears. Personally, I think 900 - 1000 Euro for a used HD 800S in good condition is a fair price. For now I will just enjoy what I have...
  3. H

I got the another DAC and AMP second hand on head-fi.org forum. They do sell good stuff as second hand and very precise about anything. There is a thing called ebaykleinanzeigen in Germany but I do only buy from people with a lot of good feedback and the price is actually real and not too good...
  4. H

Another update for today, After the promissed of yesterday shipping info and nothing shown up. Today he sent me an email claimed he had created an order but not send the product yet. Then another red flag is on the shipping the product is only 1LB (0.45 KG) for a HD 800S Original box and even...
  5. H

Here is the update to the case. He has another person highly fake guy or himself. The conversation between me and this guy and he is trying to scam me again. These guys are really that desparate.
  6. H

Yeah I also used ebaykleinanzeigen. Tried to buy of one legit guy with HD800s there but the paypal did not work that night and he got another one picked up in person so I missed it.
  7. H

Yeah at first I think he is normal because he also mentioned about bank detail. But still bank is very risky if they just take your money, same for bitcoins. If they have some middle man option for escrow or paypal credit card payment for goods and service then it should not be a problem.
  8. H

My apologies I forgot to add his name. He has a name of Jeffrey, here is his contact. I called this number for 3 days straight and it is always unavailable and not even a ring tone. The address is fake, he claimed himself with his real address mentioned in the email in Copenhagen.
  9. H

So this is how it all started with me. I am new to this, especially I have got lucky with a few real deal hi-fi seller from another country. One guy is from Romania from Head-fi forum, the other was on Denmark on a market place called Den Bla Alvis. As a reference you guys can check these few...
  10. H

Hello fellow Audioreviewers, I am very new to this forum and I am looking for a database where scammer pictures existed and update frequently for gear selling. I got in one of the case recently, unfortunately I learned it the hardway and I want to report this, to see if any one have seen these...
  11. H

Sennheiser HD660 S vs HD650 - Which side are you on?

hmm so that seem great if I buy something that use DHL for shipping but factor the VAT up is another problem.
  12. H

SOLD!!!: [EU]: Topping D90 AKM AK4499 (non-MQA) as new:SOLD!!!

That is quite sometimes. Good luck with your sales.
  13. H

Argon Audio

I got your point of view where it is subjectively to one preferences. When it comes down to the shopping, it all come to what features or expectations we are looking for. I am very new but I also learned that, some good measurement will give you precise and clean clinical sounds but does not...
  14. H

SOLD!!!: [EU]: Topping D90 AKM AK4499 (non-MQA) as new:SOLD!!!

Do you have the original invoice, warranty for the product? When did you buy it.
  15. H

Sennheiser HD660 S vs HD650 - Which side are you on?

VAT is depend on the country. How did you calculate the custom charge?
  16. H

FS: Topping A90/D90 Stack

Hi, I pm-ed you on reddit. I have a question regarding to shipping. Do you ship to europe, for specifically Germany for free ?
Top Bottom