Search results

1. M

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Yes of course. My remarks are general. All links of chain count and the weakest will be responsible for overall quality.
  2. M

Modulation cable : The wire RCA. Modulation cord. The wires to go from a pream to an amp Listening to music is a personal and subjective adventure. All cars run, have 4 wheels and a steering wheel. But we don't all prefer to drive the same one. I'm not looking for explanations for this. As for...
  3. M

Hello ! I am convinced that our hearing hears things that we do not know how to measure. Personally, I can clearly hear the difference between a low-end modulation cable and a well-made one. However, on my measuring bench, they are absolutely identical. After training in electronics, I learned...
  4. M

Mhdt Labs Pagoda Review (R2R Tube DAC)

I have the Havana MHDT and Eversolo Z8. I like the both !
  5. M

I completely agree . !!! The feeling is always true even if it is not the truth !!! Have a nice day
  6. M

. . (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸ A stone in the pond ... Splash !!! ¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯) Why two devices with the same measurements do not sound the same to the ears? There is something subtle that we do not yet know how to measure, the emotion, the fullness, the satisfaction of a bad student who has genius. I...
  7. M

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

"out" or "in" ? In, the both is ok Out, I don't know because I returned my A6 to audiophonics. I don't like that the sound is cut off when leaving an entry to return to streaming (this forces you to return to the menu). I'm going to ask your question to a friend who has an A6. I imagine you...
  8. M

GAPLESS When you read your Flac files, you can listen continuously (gapless) ? JRiver offers this option but not found on the A6 Cheers Alain
  9. M

Wireless: bluetooth (worse than chromecast) or an audio chromecast on the optical input of the A6 (it's very good) Wired: A USB socket is dedicated to smartphones
  10. M

Thank you for answering me with pictures! But that doesn't help me. Here is more detail. "Eki Shaw" from zidoo had answered me: Yes, when the A6 switches to other input sources, it will pause the streaming music. When switching back to the built-in player, you need to press play to resume...
  11. M

:DOhhh bravo bravo, that's good news :D. Thank you to this incredible team that listens customers.;) You have solved the problem of the absence of sound when changing input to return to the streamer (without going through the menu) ? If so, I'm running to buy an A6 again from Audiophonics ...
  12. M

YYYYEEEESSSSSs !!!!! Good idea !!!!!
  13. M

Vu Meter. Did I understand everything ... In Settings, there is "screensaver" which allows you to manage the time to pass and "Screensaver mode" to choose your clock. Stop me if I'm wrong, the choice "do not put a screensaver" does not exist. It's 5 or 15 or 30 minutes, 1 or 2 hours. And the...
  14. M

(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸ Hello ¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯) I address those who have an A6 to ask if they notice the same thing as me. In my example the TV, my PC and A6 are working at the same time. Optical = Television USB-C = PC A6 = favorite radio station radioparadise (or Tidal) If I switch from A6...
  15. M

Sabaj A30a announced

(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸ oOo¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯) Back to store Subwoofer noise in the absence of music. intolerable Breaks and heats from 80 (volume goes to 99). On my Martin Logan speakers. An unreadable display at 1m. No smartphone app. At low volume and without a subwoofer, the sound is really very very...
  16. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Une application smartphone pour le Sabaj est-elle prévue ? C'est pour enlever le télescope qui gêne le salon !:D:facepalm: j'ai Martin Logan Sequel 2. Sabaj est merveilleux avec. It's incredible :p:)
  17. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Hello :) I just received my Sabaj A30. How to know its firmware version and how to install the new one I downloaded. I didn't understand ...:oops: Thank you to all of you.
  18. M

EverSolo Z8 DAC & Amp Review

Another positive point : the Z8 can be controlled from a smartphone. I can turn up or down the sound without moving. It's nice.
  19. M

EverSolo Z8 DAC & Amp Review

:) Bonne question :). Pas de transformateur toroïdal comme dans le DAC SMSL SU-10. un petit bidouillage avec une alim externe (ou interne si possible) avec un tore, de bons condensateurs et des composants ultra faible bruit devrait embellir le son. Je suis d'accord pour l'expérience si...
Top Bottom