Search results

1. deltanine

Introduction and... Power amp recommendation for RME-ADI2

Thank you so much for your reply GSP! You must have amazing access to some great wine in Athens! I'm excited to explore the world of Greek wine but I admit I'm just scratching the surface. I have been tasting some amazing wines from Sicily lately... not to far off. Frank Cornelissen comes to...
  2. deltanine

Help Setting Ref Levels for RME-ADI2

Thanks for sharing! Quick read through and ugh it gets confusing. There is so much information and different use cases for the RME. In my situation, its feeding a lowish powered class D amp (65w/chan) over RCA cables into sensitive bookshelves. I'm just curious which REF level, or auto, would...
  3. deltanine

Ha! Maybe it was me who was making up the bear-varian nickname for the bears in that campground - The owners probably wouldn't have made that mistake! Can't wait to dig into the Pfalz region - irrespective of vineyards, what are your favorite varietals and styles from the region?
  4. deltanine

RVAImaging.com

Hey Katji! Yes Magura brakes rock! I've been into motorcycles before but I'm currently running Magura brakes on my mountain bike. Nice clampers!
  5. deltanine

Greetings! I recently stayed at a campground in NC https://www.blackforestcampground.com/ that is Bavarian themed. They have animal figures made of plywood around the property... and since there are a lot of black bears in NC, they had a "Bearvarian" bear wearing ledherhosen! Seriously I will...
  6. deltanine

Got it - thanks for the reply! Despite the awesome and very thorough manual... I still don't fully understand what is going on here. In 31.12 Operation in the Hi-Fi Environment the manual states: "With Hi-Fi, the setting +7 dBu (equals +4.78 dBV or 1.73 V RMS) is recommended. This setting...
  7. deltanine

RVAImaging.com

Howdy! I've dabbled in photography. Events, Weddings, Wildlife, Action, Landscape... At times its been a business... most of the time a hobby. You can check out my work at www.rvaimaging.com All of my editing goes down at my computer workstation... which is also my stereo... which is also...
  8. deltanine

Greetings! I'm going to admit that the RME-ADI2 DAC has opened a whole new world of terminology and subject matter that I'm ignorant of. Which is great! Because I'm learning. But I could use some help understanding what the best settings for Ref Level would be in my particular setup. Node...
  9. deltanine

Hi Eric! Oooh Rhone Valley nice! World class wine AND Mt. Ventoux! Bucket list for my road bike someday. Thanks for confirming my thoughts about the March Audio units. I think from looking at the specs for the Paradigm 40b's I'm somewhere in the middle of the 122 and 252. Actually, the "Max...
  10. deltanine

Greetings All! I've been enjoying ASR as a passive participant in the community for a while now. I can't thank you all, and Amir!, for the wealth of information presented here. I enjoy the concept of an objective based approach to audio, and I'll share why. I work in Luxury Hospitality...
Top Bottom