Search results

1. A

ARC Genesis results

Hi there, I am having trouble with my subwoofer output above 80hz. The spl level drops very much so above 80hz. I didn’t have this problem with Denon & same subwoofer (Rel HT 1205). It is as if the Av receiver is applying a cut off beyond 80hz. I even raised high frequency to max but still...
  2. A

ARC Genesis results

Should we also in quick measure adjust the main speakers to about 75db and match the subwoofer to 75db if we are using single subwoofer. Many thanks.
  3. A

New IOTAVX 17-Channel Home-Cinema AV Processor

Hi there everyone, so what does the IOTAVX AVX17 exactly sound like can anyone compare it to Denon 4700 or lets say Marantz pre pro or even Anthems or Arcams. And also how is the music quality when streaming via bluetooth adaptor.
  4. A

Emotiva BasX MC1 13.2 Dolby Atmos & DTS:X Processor

What do you think about Denon 4700 in pre pro mode with IOTA 7 ch power amp. I believe its about 175 watts per ch all ch driven 4homs.
  5. A

Tonewinner is a no no for me, IOTA is UK based which is where I am so any faulty device will be easier and faster to fix since we are talking about budget machinery. Regarding room correction I actually spoke to the owner of IOTA MR Ian lovely man he said that their next processor is going to...
  6. A

Hi there, so for movies with subwoofer and room correction how close was the IOTA to the Yamaha. I am also very interested in buying Denon 4700 and using it as pre pro. Basically I have £1500 to spend on pre pro so Denon and IOTA fit the bill perfect plus power amp. Many thanks.
  7. A

New IOTAVX 17-Channel Home-Cinema AV Processor

Hi there, how does IOTAVX 17 compare to Anthems, Nads, Arcams and Denon 4700 & 6700 on pre amp mode. Many thanks.
  8. A

Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated)

Wow, so the Denon 4700 is that good that on pre amp mode it can match the sound quality of the Marantz AV8801.
  9. A

Hi there, for movies how does the Denon 4700 in pre pro mode compare to Arcams, Anthems, Nads and Marantz Av 7706.
  10. A

Hi there, so are you still happy with your ioata and how does it compare with Denon 4700 on pre pro mode. I am thinking of getting ioatavx avx17
  11. A

Ok, so overall you are happy with your IOTA I guess. Because I am interested in their 17 channel processor along with their 30 kg 7 channel power amp.
  12. A

How does the ioata pre pro compared to denon avrs.
  13. A

How is the IOTA compared to the Denon 4700 or 3700 or and mid tear receiver in terms of sound quality.
  14. A

NAD T778 Audio/Video Receiver (AVR) Review

Hi, can anyone tell me how Dolby Volume works at low volume for night time viewing. I have Denon and it has Dynamic Volume option for night time viewing and it does the job perfectly, lots of detailed highs and mids and controlled bass at low volumes. I was wondering if Dolby Volume was similar...
Top Bottom