Search results

1. A

Polk Reserve R350 Review (Center Speaker)

No love for the smaller R300? As luck would have it, that's what I ended up going with when I picked up the R200's. My thought was that the 5.25 woofers might be enough for an 18x20 room for an entry level home theater setup, although I'm sure the steep price difference between the two played...
  2. A

A few questions about AVR / Speaker impedence

Thank you both for your help with this. As an update, the Polk R200's showed up in the mail today, and I was looking through the manual and found the numbers it lists for impedance (though remembering what you said about the reliability of numbers prior to independent testing). Here's what it...
  3. A

A few questions about AVR / Speaker impedence

I'm having a hard time understanding how impedance works, and am not finding any good sources that answer the questions I have, so I'm hoping that one of you can provide some clarity. My current AVR is a moderately old Denon AVR1611, with 75w/ch @8ohms. On the back panel, it indicates that...
  4. A

Polk Reserve R350 Review (Center Speaker)

So where does this put you if you're looking for a center channel to pair with something like the R200's? I saw someone ask about whether the raised tweeter in the R400 center exempts it from the problems with the 350, but I never saw an answer to that; I'd also be interested in the (more...
Top Bottom