Search results

1. A

Low frequency issues and measurements

Damm , typo… no I am not using my computer :) all streaming is being handled by my Bluesound Node player … I really don’t know why I am doing all that mistakes about this topic … finally, a typo… not even a typo missing negation May be I am cursed by my wife not spending any pennies on...
  2. A

Thanks for all the details and work .. very, very much appreciated. I am not fan of using subwoofers even if these very much required for the full range sound (and also fun part... ) .. It is unbelievable thing for me that If I can fix this and eliminate sub ... First of all, I am using my...
  3. A

Well, actually I realised that I have set "LFE" to "out" position while I was trying to fix my issue with sub not working initially with REW, Sin wave.. ) ... till then I have realised a bit muddy sound around 100-300hz range.. way over boosted.. I checked the setting and saw that and turn the...
  4. A

Sure, you can find the sole sub measurement on the main topic
  5. A

Sorry ... Made a huge mistake ... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: My sub acts weird in a way that I couldnt understand so far ... may be kind of signal cancellation ... I am using my stereo amps PreOut amp outs (L+R) to connect my subs low level inputs .. they are working fine while listenin...
  6. A

Something is wrong... there is no movement on sub while sine wave testing but the sub is working with the music .. cant understand
  7. A

@RayDunzl Measurements are attached
  8. A

Dear all, Last week I have created another topic about the null area right on my listening position and how to fix that. As I also believe in science and measurements :) I ordered Umik-1, taken some measurements before investing (or may be not investing at all ) for DSP or even another sub...
  9. A

Solving Bass Nulls with DSP or not ?

Well, thanks for all... Since I have received Umik-1 and did some measurements, I will create another topic with them and looking for your advices.
  10. A

Well, I actually living in Netherlands. I know the brand and almost order from the manufacturer but seen a second hand in NL and picked that one ... It was an experiment for me since (as I understand so far) I am working against the physics :) ..
  11. A

GR Research LGK 2.0 Speaker Review (A Joke)

Oh that switch thing... I have involved one discussion about this... but couldn’t get along ... It was legend... It is something like going off road for 100miles but finding tarmac in last 100 feet and claiming "a comfortable ride" after all......
  12. A

I just ordered Umik-1 to see what is going on in real. When I got the product and the measurements, I will post them here and discuss how we can fix the problems or enhance the general sound and the the possible gains with an addition of DSP into my signal chain.
  13. A

Have almost no preference, experience about these microphones ? What would you prefer.... It would be good If I can use the ame microphone when (again If) I buy a DSP later...
  14. A

Sounds like a summer project :D
  15. A

Btw.... This is my current setup without sub.... And this is with the sub... I still have some dips here and there but at least have some low end with the sub... this is of course within my listening position ... I am trying to get some sensible positioning for the possible second sub ...
  16. A

That sometimes happen… I mean in some cases, even If the overall sound is not that laud, I hear my kitchen window (almost 30ft away from the listening position )rattling or receive some complaint about the very low end noise from the ones at the first floor.
  17. A

Would be my first choice but If had a separate listening room... living room wife factor ... killers. :(
  18. A

Thumbs up... I agree and I know (I believe) what my problem is ... This is all about listening position and the shape of the room (so the system setup)..This is evident in REW simulation as well.. so I am more or less sure about the problem.... i.e. If I walk in the room and get closer to rear...
  19. A

Instead of second sub, I would prefer no sub solution .. but .. I understand and know that this is highly unlikely will be the case... Second sub is a big deal for me as I need to convince house hold about this :)
Top Bottom