Search results

1. A

speaker upgrade for turntable

Regarding speaker gain -> true, though as described in OP, there is no extra audio interface in my use-case, just tt -> speakers (or amp as one of upgrade options, though that would discard suggested active speakers). Ad your vinyl arguments - all reasonable and valid. We got to vinyl at home...
  2. A

erm, watching/reading some reviews, suggested JBL/Adam monitors seem a bit of mismatch for listening to music, due to gain controls being on the back... i cannot really imagine adjusting volume of music blindly reaching and trying to hit the same spot on two independent speakers placed near the...
  3. A

thank you all for tips on both process & specific models, i've been investigating primarily passive models before, but active ones do have a bit more appeal for my use-case... I've previously excluded "monitor" category due to mentions of bit more "sterile" sound here and there on various...
  4. A

Hello all, I'd love some ideas and tips from people with experience and insight in audio on the speaker upgrade. I recently got a turntable - AudioTechnica LP-120X-USB (built-in pre-amp) -> RCA out. Connected it to already owned active speakers - Creative Labs Gigaworks T40 Series II using...
Top Bottom