Search results

1. W

JBL SDR-35 AVR Review

From my perspective I would like to know if the core digital functionality of the Arcam/JBL platform is clean and if, as I suspect, most of the problems you have identified are related to the DAC/analogue routing/amplification stages and related system "hygiene". So as a first simple test; what...
  2. W

JBL SDR-35 AVR Review

As stated above the Dante Virtual Soundcard is the way many live events are recorded on PC or MAC as a matter of routine taking multiple channels from the mixing console for later mix down. Similarly previous events multiple channel recordings are played back into the mixing console for system...
  3. W

JBL SDR-35 AVR Review

Yes, as the name suggests the Dante Virtual Souncard DVS once loaded presents as another audio interface so one could route that into your existing analysis tools keeping all in the digital domain. See https://www.audinate.com/products/software/dante-virtual-soundcard noting that there is a...
  4. W

JBL SDR-35 AVR Review

Hi @amirm Any chance of testing the Dante outputs to see if these (digital) outputs have the same weaknesses as the various analogue paths? That would give information on the quality (or otherwise) of the basic digital processing within. I would image results would also apply to the previously...
  5. W

DIY Tube Bass Trap and frequency tuning

Hi, #sarumbear Would you mind sharing the practical details of the Helmholtz Resonators you have designed and built? In particular the theoretical basis you used for your design, the physical construction details, materials used and deployment/positioning within your room would be very...
Top Bottom