Search results

1. S

Closed Backs sidegrade

If IEMs work for you then I agree that the Zeros are a great and cheaper option.
  2. S

IEM with volume control and play/pause (3 button)

Chu’s work well with 3 button remote
  3. S

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

I use an optical to Bluetooth transmitter and works great.
  4. S

Qudelix or BTR5 ?

I was the same - I’ll try to do some proper listening later but just using the built in EQ preset for my IEMs made ticked several boxes for me.
  5. S

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

Finally got one as they are only £112 from Scan on eBay. Love the flexibility and app! Have it running dual connection and can use the BT from my TV (via optical TX unit) and my iPhone so can still use the app for EQ. For the money seems very good value. Even though it doesn’t measure the...
  6. S

Qudelix or BTR5 ?

Finally got one as they are only £112 from Scan on eBay. Love the flexibility and app! Have it running dual connection and can use the BT from my TV (via optical TX unit) and my iPhone so can still use the app for EQ. For the money seems very good value. Even though it doesn’t measure the...
  7. S

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

I changed to a Fiio K7 as it had a proper balanced output. Power my Monoprice planars fine on low gain and mid position volume.
  8. S

Closed back headphones under 200 euros

Monoprice MC1060C are great, but think they just went up in price.
  9. S

FiiO K7 or Topping DX3 Pro+

It has balanced output if you have balanced headphones and phono line in if your need it. I have one and it’s nice. Like the single chassis all in one package and powers my Drop Planars with balanced cable fine. A remote would make it perfect IMO.
  10. S

1More Sonoflow NC Headphone Review

Yeah - hidden in the app settings! It works :)
  11. S

TOPPING DX5 Lite! Coming soon!

Same as EX5 which is a shame.
  12. S

TOPPING DX5 Lite! Coming soon!

Is the 4 pin XLR on the front giving actual balanced output?
  13. S

Truthear HOLA

This worked great :)
  14. S

How do you switch between devices? Want to use them on Windows laptop and iPhone (with app) but can’t connect to both at the same time or see how to switch devices (apart from disconnecting first).
  15. S

Many thanks - sounds nice. I wonder why the EQ bands are different between our apps?
  16. S

Are you able to share the values of the ASR cuts and boosts? I have slightly different EQ band values on iPhone.
  17. S

Truthear HOLA

Tried 4 of the pairs supplied. Will try some more :)
  18. S

Truthear HOLA

I got some Holas and none of the tips are quite right. Chu were great immediately but can’t get the Holas to seal the same. I found the Chu ‘better’ as the sound was more balanced. Maybe it’s the seal? Also needed higher volume on the Hola. I prefer the cable in the Hola as it just works and...
  19. S

<$150 desktop headphone amp options?

Fiio K7 is great with balanced output as well.
  20. S

How do these compare to the Amazon Eono brand ANC headphones?
Top Bottom