Search results

1. M

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

for those of you who own the PA5 - are you using Input 1 or 2? I have to connect using XLR to TRS from the DAC, but did not see anything in their manual about Input 1 vs. 2 - they both the same?
  2. M

Starting out - KEF R3 or Integrated Amps?

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I did not think it would be such a unanimous vote for the R3!
  3. M

Thanks, @jae! Definitely up for suggestions and advice! Although I do think I want passive speakers in case I get the upgrade bug.
  4. M

Thanks @alex-z! I was wondering the same but all the reviews for the KEF R3 or the LS50 Meta have been calling for more power - offerings with 80+W from brands like NAD, Yamaha, Rotel, Audiolab etc etc. all seem to be in that $1000-$1500 range or more. So I figured that's what my budget needed...
  5. M

Thanks @maverickronin for the feedback! I like the stopgap suggestions too! I'll definitely take a look at those!
  6. M

Hello All, First of all thank you for Amir and rest of the ASR crew and contributors on here. I have found this forum to be extremely useful as I begin the journey. Bit of a dilemma and I wanted to seek some feedback from you. Current Setup: Sonos Arc and my usage is about 60:40 on music to...
Top Bottom