Search results

1. Tremolo

FS AEON Flow

Open or closed?
  2. Tremolo

What interesting and tasty cheese are you enjoying today? This is like the spirits thread but for cheese.

Temporary exhibition in my fridge: taleggio, parmigiano reggiano seasoned more than 40 months, formaggio di fossa (matured in a sort of pit with walls covered with dry straw)
  3. Tremolo

What interesting and tasty cheese are you enjoying today? This is like the spirits thread but for cheese.

Maybe Taleggio? One of my favorite too. You can cook a tasty risotto with it
  4. Tremolo

Fiio btr15

I realized that now you can choose the filter shape (peak, low or high shelf). But I still have issues with the stored eq, sometimes I find a flat line and my filters are lost
  5. Tremolo

Fiio K19 looks like a versatile beast

No DSD support on hdmi for the R9: HDMI IN: Supports up to 192kHz/24bit. I guess the K19 is the same. You would loose the eq ability anyway, so why use DSD?
  6. Tremolo

Avalaible on order at Audiophonics. I don't know, it is an interesting product but 1400 euros for a dac are a lot of money nowadays, specially if intended mainly for desktop use (tiny screen, no remote). I wonder how the user is expected to manage a 31 bands peq, the Fiio Control app for android...
  7. Tremolo

DACs with built in PEQ like RME?

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/fiio-k19-looks-like-a-versatile-beast.52926/ Further enhancing its audio processing prowess, the FiiO K19 incorporates an ADI SHARC+ ADSP-21565 DSP from Analog Devices Inc. This powerful digital signal processor is primarily utilized...
  8. Tremolo

"Equipped with a precise 31-band Parametric Equalizer (PEQ)... " :eek:
  9. Tremolo

Fiio btr15

I don't use it so often but mine is working fine. Even the problems in storing personal eq are solved, I guess. I use it with Aria and Senn hd580. I managed to load the last update to the firmware and even to the usb drivers without issues (after realizing that I was using the wrong usb c cable :D)
  10. Tremolo

New AIYIMA MM/MC Phono Preamplifier

Just a bad rendering, I guess
  11. Tremolo

Connect Turntable to Amp: grounding

If you touch the arm and you don't ear a clear hum, it's likely already connected to the built-in phono pre ground. The latter is connected to the amp ground through rca's
  12. Tremolo

Is there an error in this preset for Sennheiser 560S headphones.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7amvtfabcizrc12/Sennheiser%20HD560S.pdf?e=1&dl=0
  13. Tremolo

WiiM Pro Streamer

I am afraid just sbc and aac like the wiim pro
  14. Tremolo

XDUOO XQ50 PRO 2 Bluetooth Receiver Review

No screen at all It looks like the screen displays only volume level and few informations. The peq functions are interesting but if you have dirac not so much.
  15. Tremolo

Adding a small amount of solid carbon to copper boosts its conductivity

https://www.vandenhul.com/product/the-d-352-hybrid-halogen-free/
  16. Tremolo

TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III

Fiio btr15 is doing that, bt dsp from the qcc5135 and usb dsp from xu316.
  17. Tremolo

Food: didn't know Italians were so picky about their carbonara!

It's exactly what I wrote in post #19 but the picture of your cacio e pepe really hurts my feelings
Top Bottom