Search results

1. L

SVS SB-2000 Pro vs SB-3000 Subwoofer Review

Yes, i started with different usb devices, the phone only silenced it for a short while. Only the resistor at 32 ohm was the final solution, the regulator needs enough current pulled that the voltage feedback loop is disabled and the output voltage will go under 5 volts. In your case it could be...
  2. L

From your picture it could be U8 near the 100 uH inductor ,or U4 near the 100uF 6v capacitor In my case the high frequency noise is not reflected in the signal, nothing can be heard from the speaker itself..
  3. L

My affirmation was generic since i never disassembled my unit, but since you did do it for both the sb 1000 and sb 3000 pro you can compare them far better. The buck converter should be on the board with the usb port, i will look at the pictures and try to find it.
  4. L

The noise is not in the analog signal part, the inductor that is a part of the buck converter and or a filtering capacitor is generating the noise just like a miniature speaker. For the resistor start with 32 ohms, if the sub is still noisy try a lower value. On SB-1000 the limit is 150mA...
  5. L

The easiest is to just cut an usb cable , connect the resistor between the red and black wires.(pin 1 and pin 4) Resistor value should be 32 ohms and it's power at least 0.5W.
  6. L

Hello. I just registered to write that i just bought a Sb-1000 pro and it has the same high pitch sound. It's frequency and amplitude varies between 2kz and ans 800 hz(very rough estimation using my ears) according to the load on usb port. Since i have some knowledge in electronics field i can...
Top Bottom