Search results

1. ArthuRScarlet

Nan-7 Planar Magnetic Headphone Review

I've got one a half year ago and I did some mesurements on IEC-60318 Orange line--Perforated leather pads White line--Default pads (Susvara pads) Blue line--Round thin pads It doesn't sound weird as the graph indicates when listening, it sounds more like it has been 1/3 oct smoothed. but...
  2. ArthuRScarlet

Sennheiser IE200

It depends on personal taste that i cant judge. It has advantages such as bass and wearing comfort, but also some weakness like treble peaks.
  3. ArthuRScarlet

Sennheiser IE200

I consider it as a mainstream IEM with its unique advantages (apparently different from those chifi competitors) in $150 market. So if u like the sound signiture, it worths $200 or even 300 ( unmatched bass quality with 3rd party eartips, comfort & Egonomics), better than IE300, if u dont, it...
  4. ArthuRScarlet

Sennheiser IE200

I have re-tested my IE200 and his video is right, if Spinfit CP100s were used, the bass will follow the response of IE600 (just 1dB less). But im not sure whether its a "Feature" to compensate the -2dB 3khz or just a "Mistake".
  5. ArthuRScarlet

Sennheiser IE200

Correct. But it has only 2 slots so u cannot adjust it individually, unless u switch to other brands' eartips. As for qualities, be careful with the MMCX.
  6. ArthuRScarlet

Sennheiser IE200

It has 4 different sounds by changing positions or type of the eartips It still has typical Sennheiser 4-6khz suppression but actually not bad. Slot 1 has EXCELLENT midrange accuracy with proper sub bass, no bass that leak to the mids. Slot 2 has dead flat bass but with bright and clear mid-high...
  7. ArthuRScarlet

neumann-ndh20 or 560s

from Jermo(Senior Product Engineer) in Munich HIFI show.
  8. ArthuRScarlet

neumann-ndh20 or 560s

560s is way more better according to FR. And one interesting is, the incoming NDH30 will use the drivers from HD560s.
  9. ArthuRScarlet

Moondrop Blessing 2 Review (IEM)

“IEMs with Good Bass" sofar there are AKG N5005(literaly Harman Bass), Sennheiser IE900 (Deepest bass, However this guy has no 3khz boost), Sony IER Z1R( But with 200hz boost)
  10. ArthuRScarlet

Beyerdynamic T1 Review (V2 headphone)

The first img is the FR of T1 Gen 1 No.1225, which in its old original EDT T1V(not collapsed) The second one is the same T1 with a pair of new EDT T1V U can see the new earpads are more difficult to seal properly as they are harder, but they also have more(2dB) bass, and less mids between...
  11. ArthuRScarlet

I have figured out why. The late version has equipped with new-updated EDT T1V earpads, which are harder, tougher as the old EDT T1V, and that affects the bass performance for sure. Recently i have measured 2 different T1 V1, later maybe i'll post the results
  12. ArthuRScarlet

Beyerdynamic T1 Headphones with ifi Zen Can Amp - Should I Upgrade to Beyerdynamic A1?

T1 I. T1 II, T1 III are totally different headphones, without clearifying which one u own, its hard to say which amp is better. T1 I are not bad with A1 or other amp with high internal impendance. T1 II is worse and T1 III is baiscly basshead.
  13. ArthuRScarlet

New in-ear Headphones TWS 1 from Axel Grell

looks like an in-ear HD820, Grell is still thinking close-back headphones/IEM should have a boosted bass, a hollow low-mid, an anti-3Khz-high-mid with 2khz boost.
  14. ArthuRScarlet

So the story of T1 series is basically a girl who slowly corrupted... ... T1 Gen.1, a holy, elegant german princess idol, was criticized for her “cold heart"(close to reference), so later version she become more active(more treble) T1 Gen.2, More bass, less 3k, more treble, in order to entertain...
  15. ArthuRScarlet

Moondrop Blessing 2 vs Dusk

Dusk is better than normal blessing 2. The bass of Dusk is more close to Harman Target, normal blessing 2 has typical moondrop bass, which imo not so lively.
  16. ArthuRScarlet

That is exactly the problem: Currently i dont have any device to measure it. But i got a FR from a different T1 V1 of my chinese friend. Although it still has not enough 1-3khz, but with Inclined drivers the mid sounds not so bad as T1 V2. And here is another sample from innerfidelity That is a...
  17. ArthuRScarlet

So anyone has experience on T1 V1? Recently i got one, and it seems dont have 3-4khz problem, and the bass response is almost flat. It seems T1 V1 has better frequency response than T1 V2.
  18. ArthuRScarlet

[EU] WTS: Beyerdynamic T1 V1

nevermind, have a nice day
  19. ArthuRScarlet

[EU] WTS: Beyerdynamic T1 V1

Hi, is it still there?
Top Bottom