Search results

1. L

Bridge mode activated (Nac C370)

Hi there. A few months ago I sent my Nad C370 to a shop since a channel had stopped working. I finally have it home, after some hours of listening I noticed the “Bridge Mode” led indicator was on. I disconnected and checked everything, but the switch in the back panel was in the correct...
  2. L

Do I need a DAC for Mac Mini?

Hi there. I’m thinking of using an old Mac Mini (Late 2012) as a source for one of my systems. Is the internal DAC decent enough to connect it directly to my amplifier via 3.5 to RCA? I also own a Cayin N3 DAP, which doubles as a USB DAC. In my opinion, it sounds well, but I don’t know if I...
  3. L

AirPlay hissing during playback?

Hi there. I just bought an Arcam Rplay (streamer) and I’ve been testing it for a few days. The thing is whenever I stream via Airplay, there is some hissing/cracks in most of the songs. I did several tests with my headphones and headphones amp, and with my stereo with the same results. I tried...
  4. L

Amplifier for second system?

Hello everyone. I’ve been reading a lot and I’d like your suggestions please. I’m trying to build a second system for my room, I have a pair of Dynaudios A42. Would some of the class D amplifiers reviewed here (Loxjie A30, Sabaj, etc.) be able to drive them? I’ve been also offered an old Arcam...
  5. L

Opinion on Arcam Rplay?

Hello everyone, first time posting here. I wanted to ask if you have any references on the Arcam Rplay. I’m looking to buy a streamer and found a second hand one for about 200 dollars. Is it a good option? Or is there something better and newer for that budget? Thanks in advance
Top Bottom