Search results

1. F

How does volume control work with a separate streamer?

So currently I have an AVR with Airplay built in. In this setup I can simply airplay to the AVR and then control the volume using my phone directly. My phones volume will be the same as the AVR’s volume and vice versa. So one volume control. Now for another setup I’m looking at a separate...
  2. F

NAD C 368 has high pitched tone at all times?

So I recently got a NAD C 368, which uses a Hypex UcD amp. However I’m having a problem where I could swear that there’s a high pitched noise coming out of the speaker tweeters at all times. I find this even audible when music or movies are playing, during quiet passages. I’m trying to figure...
  3. F

Repairing Klipsch Stadium wifi speaker - possible?

TLDR: - Orange wifi light blinks, Klipsch claims it's wifi problem - It's not a wifi problem since I can verify it's connected to the wifi through my router's admin and can actually visit the device's IP address and get a landing page - While orange wifi light is blinking, nothing works...
  4. F

Power amp without decoupling capacitor, what does this mean?

Hi all, I currently have a Marantz SR7011 AVR and I'm looking for a power amp to connect to it (pre-out). I think the NC252MP would be a good choice and I found a seller, however on their website they post this warning: "This amplifier does not have a decoupling capacitor, so it lets the DC...
Top Bottom