Search results

1. P

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Thanks for the recommendations! I did run setup with audyssey. I’ll look into xt32 :)
  2. P

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Thanks for the replies! Speaker bleed is apparently a known issue with some Denon AVR in surrounds when playing DD 2.0 content unfortunately. I should’ve added, I keep the remote in hand because sometimes it gets louder than I’d expect and I can’t isolate if it’s because some speakers are...
  3. P

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Speaker bleed in surrounds when playing dd 2.0 content. I have two ls 50 metas in the front, r2c center svs sb 1000 and two klipsch rp 400m for surrounds. I live with the remote constantly in my hand because the volume sporadically changes. I’ve tried everything in the settings. Dynamic...
  4. P

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Would the x3700 or x2800 be a suitable replacement for my s760h? Sorry. I know this is an old comment
  5. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

Literally helped communicate it as effectively as possible. I really appreciate you taking the time surmising all this info. I’ll look into these amps and see what I can do with my Denon. Seriously thanks again. Fantastic breakdown of everything
  6. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

I appreciate you sharing all this info :) I’ll take firsthand experience with the product all day which you have plenty of, so much appreciated! Would I be able to plug the CXA61 into my Denon s760h?
  7. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

Thanks for the input on this. Do you think a avr that’s 100watts would be sufficient. I returned my R3’s and kept my metas but I keep wondering “what if” Can’t go wrong with either, and my untrained ears couldn’t tell a difference although my Denon s760h does only provide 75watts
  8. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

Sorry to revive this thread. It’s seems people are having the dialogue bleed issues with some of the new Yamaha avr’s. I still have my Denon s760h driving my ls meta’s and r2c. Am I missing out on anything by not having more than 75watts per channel. I don’t really play at loud volumes, but I...
  9. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

Once again thank you for the detailed analysis :) Oh your setup is sick!! It might be easier remounting the tv just one inch higher, I liked where it was for the same reason as you. Perfect angle considering my couch height. Tv cabinet might be difficult for me just because it’s got all my...
  10. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

Any advice if I can’t fit it in front of the tv due to the depth. The speakers are a couple inches clear of the back of the tv so I figured I’d still get a similar sound signature. I’m not sure if the picture really shows that or if it makes it look like more of the tv is blocking it. I’m...
  11. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

Any advice on my center channel. I got the kef r2c along with my ls 50 metas and svs sb 1000pro. I felt like sometimes content sounded better without a center channel and the left and right don’t do as much when watching content with the R2C being used in center. Also can’t figure out how to...
  12. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

Are they both pretty similar if the db/volume isn’t really high? I honestly couldn’t tell a difference between the two.
  13. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

I ended up returning the r3’s. I don’t know if I’m crazy. I couldn’t tell the difference between the two. They both sounded excellent no matter what content I played. I have an svs sb1000 pro and R2C as center with q150’s as rears. The r3’s looked better on my stand, but were much heavier and...
  14. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

Is there anything I need to adjust on my avr aka Denon s760h. I have and svs sb 1000pro when testing these two out? Or will audessy take care of offloading bass onto the sub?
  15. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

Once again!! HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!! I don’t even know how to express this. I’m really looking forward to testing these out. It’ll be in a small apartment living room so it sounds like the r3 will end up being the better choice. I’ve got the svs sb 1000 pro as a sub and q150’s for surrounds. I’ll...
  16. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

My god!! Thank you so much for the detailed response and making it and interesting explanation. It made it easy to digest. If there was a Reddit gold system on here I’d award you for it. I think I’ll go with the R2C then since you listed that as a viable alternative. I really really appreciate...
  17. P

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

I know this is a meta vs r3 thread but does anyone have any idea how the Q650 sounds vs the klipsch rp 504c for center channel?
  18. P

Revel M105 Bookshelf Speaker Review

How do these M105's compare with the m16's for a small living room home theater setup?
  19. P

Genelec 8030c with Denon avr

Awesome thanks! So I only need to plug one end into the genelec and one end into the Denon avr even though it has two on each end? I attached a picture and was wondering if this is where I plug the front left and front right :)
  20. P

Genelec 8030c with Denon avr

Thank you for the info!! Haha I’ll be sure the amp is off! How did you like the speaker? Where/what color goes in the Denon pre outs if I want two as my front L/R? :) and do I just plug one of the other end into the 8030c? I’m assuming no power cable is required for the genelec
Top Bottom