Search results

1. A

Polk R100 vs R200 for tight space

You meant, software? or sound absorbing panel/ bass traps? Please suggest.
  2. A

I can't use stand, nor things on floor due to family reason. Stands on the TV cabinet is OK, but need to fix speakers to prevent fall off. I certainly can use those ceiling mount upside down on the surface of TV cabinet. Didn't aware that kind of product exist! Nevertheless, will it make much...
  3. A

I'm choosing between R100, R200 in my situation. I audition them in shop and like the bass of R200 (and DBR62 for that matters). However, my room is quite limited. Room size is 11x14 ft. I have to place the speakers on a built-in TV cabinet which is on the 14ft side. The TV cabinet is 5.6 x 1.7...
  4. A

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

In my experience, v2 is plenty loud on he400i but mid is slightly pushed back. My listening level is -30 to -26 at low gain. I've never felt bass is lacking. Hopefully, the extra power of the + can push the mids to more balanced level.
  5. A

Thanks. The speaker pop is certainly annoying on the v2 for me as well. I suspect it would be hard to distinguish between them on speakers. I'm curious about headphones output. I have k371 which is similar to yours. However, I also have he400i which feel somewhat lacking on v2 (when a/b testing...
  6. A

anyone subjectively a/b testing this with the old ldac version?
  7. A

DAC for vintage amp

Thanks! The thing is, Sanskrit and M300 mk 2 are similar in price, one is newer, another is older but with better chip and bt. Sanskrit got good review everywhere, the m300 2 review is only handful.
  8. A

DAC for vintage amp

Hi, Hello from Thailand. I'm looking for a DAC for my vintage audio amp (MC2105 MX113 combo). It will be used with Raspberry streamer as a USB dac. Here's my current setup; I already have DX3 pro and BTR5 for my headphones, which are HE400i 2020 and AKG K371. I find that both DAC/AMP combo are...
Top Bottom